PDA

View Full Version : Norfolk Rep.

Mr Gazza
17-03-2015, 05:54 PM
At the weekend I smoothed in as the Norfolk rep.

Stu handed over the post having been wading through a deep patch of life's treacle for the last few months.

Thanks to Stu for a great year. I hope things smooth out and looking forward to seeing you out on the Monster again this year..:mand:

We had a fantastic first meet of the year at the weekend, with an impressive turn out of new and old faces. The many apologies for absence also indicate that there are plenty of people in the county who want to get involved in the club...So I am very encouraged..:mand:

I sent Pm's to 77 members registered in Norfolk, and I am sure that many responded who might otherwise have missed the forum post about the meeting.

Thus encouraged, but unwilling to send 77 pm's every time an event comes up, I intend over the next couple of days to do the mass PM again, but request the emails of those who want to be part of a Norfolk email contact list. I can then use the email group to flag up relevent forum posts to members (as could anyone on the list by pressing "Reply to all").

Capo and Grumpy have already asked to be included, and anyone else outside the county who might be interested in Norfolk's events are welcome to sign up also. Just state your interest or PM me your email.

Penciled on the Calendar already.....
Weekender (Kent) 8th-10th May
East Kirkby Buell and Italian day (Lincolnshire) May..Probably one of the Bank holidays?
Visit UKMOC members at Snetterton...6th June.
Wheels-Next-The-Sea...21st June.
Fenman, Wimbotsham August Bank Holiday.

Plenty of runs in between... Going to be a Monster year in Norfolk..:mand:

Flip
17-03-2015, 06:16 PM
Good luck on taking on the new role- lets hope it is a great summer of riding for all the Counties.

While on the subject of Snetterton I hope to be racing there again on 'Bella', not a Monster I know but still a Ducati if a rather old, little one.

So if you like a bit of classic racing get along for what will be a great weekend of racing- I know a few from the UKMOC have ventured out to other events around the Country and have had a good day or two out.

Check out the calendar here:
http://www.crmc.co.uk/calendar/

jonzi
17-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Whilst on the subject of racing at Snetterton, I should be there on the 23rd and 24th May.

Stafford and maybe Funkatronic will hopefully be there too.

Here's the Hottrax calendar

http://www.hottrax-motorsport.co.uk/2015Regs/2015HMCalendarv2.pdf

Mr Gazza
17-03-2015, 07:10 PM
Cheers Flip, and thanks for the link.

I must introduce you to "emzedder" who does the CRMC thing and is a fan of the Ducati singles too.
Pehaps you already know him? He races a heavily modified MZ and a TZ lookalike RD Yamaha. I am also looking forward to seeing his latest bike...A '72 250 24horas rep.

Dates noted jonzi. You may well get a visit from some of the Norfolk crew..Good luck with the racing.

Dirty
18-03-2015, 07:49 AM
Congratulations Mr Gazza