PDA

View Full Version : Norfolk Meet. 15th March

Mr Gazza
05-03-2015, 05:15 PM
Meet and greet for new and old faces.

12 noon at the Lessingham Star Sunday 15th March.

http://www.thestarlessingham.co.uk/index.htm

Monsters not neccesary for this one, just a social meet to get an idea of how we want our year to go.

Location chosen for being reasonably central to known members. future meets can be elsewhere if folk would like to join in from the other end of our large County...:biggrin:

StevieL
05-03-2015, 07:49 PM
Nice one see you there atb Steve

Mr Gazza
05-03-2015, 08:36 PM
Cheers Stevie..Looking forward to it..:biggrin:

Just sent 77 pms to Norfolk registered members...Could be quite a party...:biggrin:

HereticBalloon
06-03-2015, 06:36 AM
Unfortunately I am away for work over the next month, but I would have loved to come along and will be up for it in the future!

Thanks for the invite!

CrazyDuck
06-03-2015, 07:36 AM
Sorry I can't make it. Will be recovering from a gig in London from the night before.

Mr Gazza
06-03-2015, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the replies.

Plenty of year left, so lots of chances for future meet up's.....A run out Sedgeford way might be on the cards and then you can tell me how you came up with a handle like HereticBalloon....:chuckle:

Didn't know you where in a band CrazyDuck...What do you play?..:D

emzedder
06-03-2015, 07:13 PM
Oh dear ... Mothers Day and the family coming over .... I'lltry and slip out for a bit .... if all goes to plan should be collecting my latest 2-wheel addition the day before. Won't be on the road until the following week.

Mr Gazza
06-03-2015, 08:40 PM
Easy solution there emzedder....Just bring the family...:thumbsup:

Hope you can make it. Also hope the "two wheeler" is a motorcycle...?

emzedder
07-03-2015, 08:18 AM
See what I can do ... it's a '72 Ducati 250 single 24 Hour Rep

Mr Gazza
07-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Wowza..! A nice motorcycle too...

Slightly jealous as wifey has informed me that I'm not allowed any more bikes till I've finished the house...:grump:

emzedder
07-03-2015, 05:24 PM
Better get on with it then!

Mr Gazza
13-03-2015, 04:53 PM
It seems that on the many Pm's that I sent out to Norfolk Monster Owners, that it could have been read to mean that the meeting was to be last Sunday...Just to remind folk that it is on the 15th so you haven't missed it yet..:D

Hope to see you there.

Mr Gazza
15-03-2015, 09:04 AM
Looking forward to a good ol' chinwag with my Monster mates today.

Completely failed to get my hands on any spanners this week so the Monster is still broadcast around my workshop..

Ah well the weather is brisk this morning and rumours of rain coming later, so make me feel a bit better in the carpark and leave the bike at home...Nah!...Be great to see some bikes..:D

utopia
15-03-2015, 11:26 AM
The weather certainly is brisk.
I had half a mind to ride over myself but that east wind is biting.
Maybe next time.

StevieL
15-03-2015, 04:06 PM
The weather held good for the day and we even managed some sunshine for the old dears being treated to lunch, nice to see Stu again and meet Capo and Dave from Aylsham as well as the lad on the 696 and his dad and mate, good luck with the search for a Monster Mick and last but not least good to see you as well Gary, the ride back to Cromer was a bit chilly but a pleasant day, the Norfolk Terrier (3.8%) was spot on too............ atb Steve

Mr Gazza
15-03-2015, 06:14 PM
We call it the lazy East wind in these parts Utopia. Because it can't be bothered to go round you, it just goes straight through..!:eek: You're always welcome though of course..:biggrin:

Wow...!.. What a turn out.! I didn't expect such a good response, this bodes very well for Nofolk in the near future.

I would second what Stevie said. Great to see new local faces, still not commited names to memory with so many new faces. But I remember Max on the 696, Steve has got the rest down.

Great to see Capo all the way from Wisbekistan, beaten only by Grumpy, who drove all the way up from outer Cambridgeshire.

Also good to know Stu is alive and well..:biggrin: Stevie and I were concerned that he had dissappeared off the radar, but suffice to say he has had a rough ride recently, with no calm in sight.

Stu passed the Norfolk Rep's baton over to me in true democratic UKMOC fasion. More on that story later.......

Just to say thanks to Stu for grasping the nettle last year with such gusto and giving us one of the best years in Norfolk for some time..Hope you get some better luck very soon and to see you out and about on that Monster this year..:biggrin:

Thanks to all for turning out today.....Brilliant day..:biggrin:

emzedder
15-03-2015, 06:29 PM
Gazza - Sorry couldn't make it, I'm a bit of an infiltrator anyhow ... but pleased to say the 24 Horas (it's a Mototrans Monjuic Rep) is now sitting in my workshop. Should be riding it next weekend after its service, I'll give you a look.

Mr Gazza
15-03-2015, 06:33 PM
Infiltrator....Not at all. You know more about Ducatis than all of us put together..:)

Can't wait to see the new bike...Be good to catch up..

ml1275
16-03-2015, 09:36 AM
Well typical. I've not even done an intro yet and there is a meet up about a mile from my house!! Did the deal on an 1100 on Saturday - pick it up in a couple of weeks.

Oh - and hello :-)

ML

Mr Gazza
16-03-2015, 04:24 PM
Hello and welcome ML.

Check your private messages you might find that I sent you a message about our meeting about a fortnight ago?

There is a 900SS owner within earshot of you and quite a few Monster owners within a few miles of you...So you are not alone..

Congratulations on your new bike...Plenty going on this year in Norfolk...You will be hearing from me soon..:D