PDA

View Full Version : Monster 2003 Weekend - Date!

CK & AK
03-11-2002, 01:11 PM
Updates Thu 21st Nov 2002

Read the following news item entitiled: 1st Monster Weekend (http://ducati.shtuart.com/monster/showthread.php?s=&threadid=590) For all the information.

here is a snippet :

1ST MONSTER WEEKEND – MAY SAT 24th – MON 26TH 2003
AT; ARROW MILL, ARROW (off A422)
ALCESTER
Nr EVESHAM, WORCS
By kind permission and invitation of Denis Woodhams
Arrow Mill is a beautifully presented country house hotel in a picturesque setting beside the river Arrow. There are two bars, as well as the restaurant and a function room. The hotel has 18 bedrooms – all en suite and with TV. Denis Woodhams, the owner, is a keen biker (amongst other diverse interests), and is very happy to have the monster club descend on him for the weekend. There is secure hard surface parking for up to 500 bikes, and a grassy lawn for around 100 tents. The monster club will have exclusivity of the hotel and grounds until Sunday, when other bikers may come in – as the Arrow Mill is a well known ‘bikers meet’.

---------Original text------------------------
PLEASE KEEP FROM FRI 23RD (PM) - MON 26TH MAY 2003 FREE IN YOUR DIARY'S.
THIS WILL BE THE DATES FOR THE 1st UK MONSTER WEEKEND!
LOCATION ; JUST S/W OF STRATFORD
CAMPING,LIMITED B&B, CATERING ON SITE.
RIDEOUTS ON THE SAT AND SUN - SO IF YOU CANT COME OVERNIGHT - JUST POP IN ON THE SUNDAY!

LARGEST RIDEOUT EVER - PLANNED FOR SUN!!!!!

DETAILS IN FULL WILL FOLLOW BY MID DEC.

Pse dont pm or email me yet - still putting final details together!
(UNLESS OFFERING TO HELP!)[FONT=arial]

Paranoid Dave
03-11-2002, 06:51 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

benson
03-11-2002, 07:13 PM
HURRAH! Just trying to work out if I can claim it's a national holiday and justify closing the school so I can take all the time I want to enjoy the weekend - can't bloomin wait - might even buy a tent!:lol:

new boy larry
06-11-2002, 11:19 AM
Benson

Hopefully see you there. Scarlett can't wait!

Larry

CK & AK
10-11-2002, 05:05 PM
Help wanted!
A few volunteer helpers for the event are needed ;
'check in' marshalls for Sat am
Marshalls for rideouts - particularly Sunday.
Please email me with your offers of help

Details are nearly ready - watch this space........................:D

Phoenix
11-11-2002, 09:12 PM
Well as you are coming to my playground let me know if theres anything i can do.
Stratford ( assuming its on Avon ) is 8 miles from my house so i can check out or go pay for stuff or what have you.
Can do some routes if you need them.
And you're welcome to stop overnight here if you need to before then for any reason.
If i can do owt gis a shout :)

Paranoid Dave
11-11-2002, 09:46 PM
Just wondered, does anyone know the date of the BMF, it's usually around this time and don't want to clash.
Have no fear though, if they do I'll be in Stratford.

Bunny
11-11-2002, 11:30 PM
BMF is 17-18 May, so you can do both if you want

CK & AK
12-11-2002, 01:24 PM
Looks like may is going to be busy - St Lo, BMF, Monster w/end!
I'm saving hard now!!!:D :D

Probably cancelling Xmas!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

'spect there will be more in June too!:eek:

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

CK & AK
19-11-2002, 06:08 PM
So - all UKMOC members should have recieved the info for this w/end tonight.
It wont necessarily appeal to all, but it was the best solution, as we had a 60/40 bid for accommodation, and wanted to keep everyone together on the same site.
Mark Carr & I took photos of the place a couple of weeks ago, which Fatbloke has, and I am sure he can find a way of making them available if you wish.
Hope to see some of you there, dont forget the cost includes breakfast & evening meal - this involved a headache - as we could potentially have had to find meals for a huge amount of people......Bar prices are reasonable too.........

Why not ask the family to pay your deposit as a xmas pressie?

:burnout: :bunny:

benson
19-11-2002, 10:38 PM
Great news about the monster weekend next year - can't wait, 6 months to go and the weekend before is the BMF so there'll be lots of chances for good bargain hunting and new kit and hell, who needs an excuse?

Thanks for doing the leg work and finding somewhere we can all stay and have a grand weekend - much appreciated and if I can help out on the weekend I'd be more than happy to... I do a good line in riding into bushes. No comment...

Tom
20-11-2002, 07:41 AM
Ck, you mentioned that details should have been recieved .. ?
I haven't seen anything on this apart from thru this thread..
can i still come .. :(

Sounds like it's gonna be great fun what with all the bush riding and the welly wangling etc..

:D

:twisted:

CK & AK
20-11-2002, 08:05 AM
Tom, if you are a member of the UKMOC you should have recieved details last night, when 'el-Tel' hit his send button!
If you are not a member, look on the contact us section on the main website page - and fill out the application form!
Join up and you will get the info. If you are a member, contact Terry (aka Fatbloke) & chase him up!
Hope to see you there

nb. I will be at the Ace on sun, if anyone wants to hand over cheques!

Tom
20-11-2002, 08:38 AM
Thanks .. i've sent FB amessage so hopefully will have it all sorted soon.
Unfortunately i can't make this Sunday .. already committed but hope the sun shines for ya .. :cool:

Tom
20-11-2002, 03:54 PM
You were right you know .. i wasn't a proper member (feel like one now) Hmm .. not sure if that came out right !!

All sorted now tho' .. No 505.

Thanks !!

LeMarsu
20-11-2002, 11:50 PM
I have updated the 1st post to this thread ... so scrole up and read....

or in short have a look at this post : 1st Monster Weekend (http://ducati.artscience.tv/monster/showthread.php?s=&threadid=590) For all the information.

Phoenix
23-11-2002, 04:53 PM
http://www.first4gear.com/bikemeets/arrowmill.html

The Arrow Mill on Sunday Evenings.

Paranoid Dave
24-11-2002, 12:02 PM
Sounds like a fair price, but living so far away makes the whole thing expensive for me and em. :mad: If we stayed elsewhere, would we still be allowed to join in the fun or are we excluded from all but the rideouts as I'm guessing most of that fee is to cover the 'entertainment' etc? Buying food elsewhere is fine but I don't want to be sat in a B&B on my own watching telly when everyone else is down the road having fun. :( Can we pay a fee and join in? :confused:
The rideouts sound good though, If we can get 12 at southend, I'm hoping for at least 50 here, at the least with any luck. :D :burnout:

What are the awards for, have you got catgories sorted or are you keeping it all secret 'til the night.

PD

Phoenix
24-11-2002, 01:35 PM
With Dave on this one re the joining in bit. As we only live 2 miles from the Mill its really not in our interest to be paying £280 for Nige and i to 'sleep over' . Would like to join in though if we can ???

Your thoughts?

grunter
24-11-2002, 06:11 PM
PD ,
Part of the deal is that we use the blokes hotel, grounds etc
which is why he is letting us take it over. I suppose if the hotel were full and you did not want to spend the night under canvas then, stay somewhere else. As for how the guy that runs the place would react to that who knows? I suppose due to laws etc they may come a time he askes no residents to leave ?
I,ll get the phone number from CK and speak to him and ask what the deal is?
yours
grunt
events co-ordinator
vice president

CK & AK
24-11-2002, 06:38 PM
PD, As I mentioned in reply to your same email question earlier in the week, we have this place as a 'block booking', as Grunt also confirms.
We are able to go back - when all the hotel is booked up, to renegotiate extra deals, such as meals etc.( provided there are not also zillions of campers) We have a max limit of people the hotel can cater for too.
Denis is providing the saturday entertainment for us, for free - he is a keen biker & wants to support us. (usual cost of the hotel is £45+ per night, meals extra.)
Apologies,
Charlotte

ps; - as to awards - its early days yet.........................!

benson
24-11-2002, 08:30 PM
Well I have to have my two penneth here with all this nattering - I think the price of the weekend is a complete bargain and the weekend itself is a monster of a good idea (Have I said recently that I love my monster?) and I can't wait! (Have I also mentioned just how much I love my monster?) The whole idea of all of us being under one roof/canvas/table/bush(old habits die hard) is wonderful and that's the whole point of the weekend innit?
I think we'll have a grand time, but the roasting pig won't I don't beleive.

T'was grand to catch up at The Ace today and no longer have a misbehaving throttle....Just need to find another excuse now to not slow down..
Thanks to all who have done organisisng of the weekend, I can't wait!!!

Rach and Frank

Paranoid Dave
25-11-2002, 05:42 PM
Just to make my point clear, I too think its a bargain and am looking forward to it, can't wait infact. I think it's a great idea and well done to the organiser etc. My point is being so far away it will cost both myself and emma over £150 each when you include petrol and extra grub there and back. Being young and not too well off we just wondered if we could do it any cheaper but as we now understand, if we are not in the hotel then we can only take part in the rideouts.
And before anyone suggests it, camping is out of the question due to ill health on emma's part.
Sorry if I got anyones back up on this.

PD&M2

CK & AK
25-11-2002, 05:47 PM
No offence taken PD!! - hope you can find a way to come!
OK - today - brilliant - cheques are plopping through the letterbox!:D
Will prob not pay in till Sat, but will email individually to members that I have recieved your dosh.:D

Thanks for your support:D :D

Duncmonster
27-11-2002, 07:40 PM
Thanks CK found it - just wasn't looking, ho hum. Can't wait 'til May now, let me know what you need doing, eg scouting for ride out routes, stop off points, friendly pubs on the way, gas stations etc etc

LeMarsu
27-11-2002, 09:10 PM
Here is a picture of Arrow Mill hotel where you can stay.

Say Thanks to CK ;)

CK & AK
28-11-2002, 06:55 AM
Thanks Sami - It looks great!

Tom
28-11-2002, 12:00 PM
looks great .. most of the rallies i've been to have been little more than a farmers field !!! I may even have to buy a new tent as mine looks far too scruffy to take there .. !!!

my cheque will be in the post this weekend. ( Are the helicopter rides included :p )

:twisted:

CK & AK
28-11-2002, 01:54 PM
Helicopter rides! - No, I dont think we will get them - 'cos the camping area is where the helicopter 'parks'!!!!!
Looks nicer in the summer - our piccys were taken in the late Autumn - maybe fatbloke could sort some out to go on the site?

LOCAL TO ARROW MILL? - CHECK OUT MEAL DEAL ON THE PORTAL

PLEASE NOTE :- CHEQUES TO BE MADE PAYABLE TO :UKMOC

NOT ME - OR I WILL GO ON A GOOD HOLIDAY SOON!!!!!!!
:mad:

CK & AK
03-12-2002, 06:22 PM
Today we have nearly reached our 'cut off' point for being fully booked!:D (still limited room - especially for tents)
Please send your deposit ASAP - even let me know you are coming by email if you like!

Cheers
CK:D :D :D :D :D

ps, Glad you & Em can come PD - also Benson,crusty, marky, overipe&keen.........to name a few that have booked!

NattyBoy
05-12-2002, 05:01 PM
Just spotted this (doh!!) Looks bloody great fun! In 13 years of biking (7 years on jap shellsuits and the rest 916ing!! - only just got a monster) Ive never been on such an event so am really looking forward to it.

Hope there will be a reminder nearer the time so we can get maxo attendance ?? (never been on a ride out either - what a sheltered life Ive lead??!!). Or is it just because ive got no mates perhaps!!!

Nat

CK & AK
15-12-2002, 08:11 PM
Have had some dosh lately - anyone else up for it?

765 views for this event - not recieved dosh for that many....yet....

Foxy
04-01-2003, 10:06 PM
Hi
noticed this a few days ago and am considering joining you lot for what looks like a great weekend. Firstly, are there any spaces left and secondly...is there anyone out there travelling from sunny Scotland who would like some company to travel down with???

Don't worry NattyBoy - I have never been on an official rideout either!!! :o

CK & AK
05-01-2003, 02:59 PM
Places still available - money to be in by end Jan for deposits pse.

After recieving so many personal emails on the subject - eg:loadsa people wanting to come - We are not sure whether the event should go ahead - as people dont seem to want to actually take their money out of their pockets!:(

There was a survey done in Sept 02 - and the concensus of opinions recieved then, were for the type of set up which has been organised.

In fact - the take up was tremendous in the first few days, but have had no interest since.:(

So, if you monster riders out there want to have a w/end get together - PLEASE act soon!

I have to make a final decision by the end of January - just over 3 weeks time.

m900uk
05-01-2003, 04:52 PM
could somebody point me in the direction of the details or email them.

thanks in advance

CK & AK
05-01-2003, 06:21 PM
Have p/m you with how to find info,

Cheers,

NattyBoy
05-01-2003, 07:00 PM
sorry CK....didnt know anyone needed money...wouldnt stay over...just visit for the day as I'm local, how much do you need and what does this get me (ie - just entrance??).

Ta

Nattyboy

pooh
05-01-2003, 09:51 PM
Cheque in the post Charlotte hope theres still room at the inn.
regards
ian

Dave
11-01-2003, 04:35 PM
Room for a litl un ( 600!) at the back?

My cheque will be speeding ? to you .....apologys for leaving it late .... me to a T!

How many so far CK ?

Thanks
Dave

CK & AK
11-01-2003, 06:28 PM
NOT ENOUGH!

gary tompkins
11-01-2003, 09:20 PM
CK,

As I've already mentioned I will only be able to make it up for one of the planned ride outs. I'm commited to the IOM TT week with NABD and was hoping to make the Licorne rally with the UKMOC which won't leave me any spare cash/time for much else during May. Will those planning on turning up for the day be expected to cough up for anything - or is it just those staying for the weekend?

pooh
11-01-2003, 11:40 PM
CK
WHATS THE CHANCES OF THE WEEKEND GOING AHEAD? AND WHEN WILL THE DECISION BE MADE AS TO WHETHER IT IS TO HAPPEN OR NOT. OBVIOUSLY THE SOONER WE KNOW THE BETTER AS I FANCY THE ST LO RUN IF THE WEEKEND IS NOT ON. HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE AS IT WILL BE GOOD TO PUT FACES TO NAMES.

REGARDS
IAN

CK & AK
12-01-2003, 09:02 AM
Howdy - will speak to Fatbloke & Grunt this week Pooh, so as they say 'watch this space',
At present - to be completely honest. I do not think we have enough bods to make this viable ( I stand to be corrected on this though......please Mr postman fill my letterbox!)

Will put final decision on here,portal & on group email.

gary tompkins
12-01-2003, 09:48 AM
It would be a shame to have to cancel the weekend, is it too late to open the invite up to other Italian owners clubs, or even other makes of bike to see if you can bump the numbers up to the minimum required?

I know this would stop the event being UKMOC exclusive - but would have thought it better than having no monster weekend at all?:(

Duncan
12-01-2003, 12:27 PM
Charlotte

There are lots of us who live within an hours ride, cant get a weekend pass or are too skint / tight to come but will be in on one or both days for the ride out etc. As I have said before the Gloster lot will be riding in from locally as will others.

I dont know how many short you are etc on numbers but bear in mind, if we can get the numbers we did last year for Stratfords day run then with the larger club you will get double this coming in on the day wanting food, drink etc. I dont know what contingency you have in the event of weekend cancellation and whether it will go ahead in a reduced form. Be a shame to cancel altogether after all the hard work.

fatbloke
12-01-2003, 12:36 PM
Your right again Duncan Charllotes put a lot of work into this and it would be a dam shame to cancel it altogether. Maybe she could look into a slightly different format?

CK & AK
12-01-2003, 03:38 PM
?think? - moi?

crust
12-01-2003, 04:00 PM
When is a decision going to me made?I had my checkbook at Stuarts sale but forgot (I know),was going to see CK at the 26th gig,maybe others are in same boat?How many short are we?Could be a few disorganised peeps like me out there.:)

CK & AK
12-01-2003, 06:13 PM
Crusty - et al, the deposits have to be in before the end of Jan - we then make a decision - if ok, the deposits then are forwarded to the hotel ( by 5th Feb), balance to be in before end April.

SEE LATEST INFO AS TO WHO ACTUALLY WANTED TO GO - ON THE PORTAL............................................ ........

NattyBoy
14-01-2003, 01:34 PM
Charlotte

Just wanted to echo some comments made by other members (namely duncan I think).

I definetley intend being there with 'er indoors, albeit only for the day as I only live in swindon, and babysitters could be an issue for an o/n stay.

Anyway, if it doesnt happen, who am I going to show my lovely repainted engine cases, customised mudguard and shiny sils off to !!!!

Im sure it will be alright on the night to coin a phrase....!!!

Cheers
Nat

CK & AK
15-01-2003, 05:58 PM
20 bods now for the w/end - looks like we WILL go ahead - just need to speak to Grunt & Fatbloke by landline to finalise details.

Any more takers?

£105 each for 2 nights in a nice room - b&b + evening meal + lots of monster talk..............GO ON......YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.....;)

A LITTLE MORE FOR 3 NIGHTS!

COME ON ......ROLL UP......ROLL UP...........:D

YOU REALLY WANT TO COME.......DONT YOU?

Crusty - yours must have got lost in the post......

Paranoid Dave
15-01-2003, 06:49 PM
We-Hey :D

glad to see they're all coming to get her,

sorry,

..it's all coming together ;)

Terry can you book some sunshine for that weekend please:p

benson
16-01-2003, 07:35 PM
Glad to hear it - can't wait, should be the best thing yet for the group!

Overipe&Keen
17-01-2003, 04:43 PM
As an early booker (so to speak!) I'm glad the weekend is going ahead. Respect to you all for kicking butt and getting others to confirm. Ta Ta for now.

Paranoid Dave
17-01-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by CK
20 bods now for the w/end - looks like we WILL go ahead - just need to speak to Grunt & Fatbloke by landline to finalise details.

Any more takers?

Are they all for the hotel then? Have then been any late late late bookings since then?

benson
18-01-2003, 10:59 AM
Really really can't wait and thanks CK for all the effort in chasing people and all the rest
Rachel

CK & AK
26-01-2003, 03:01 PM
Make sure Sun 25th of May is in your diary - even if you cant make the whole w/end - as there is a MASS rideout planned - Phoenix is doing us a great route.(and is also doing the route for the Sat rideout)

Last reminder to get your deposits in (thanx for yours Crust today)

pooh
26-01-2003, 03:58 PM
Whats the total so far Charlotte

Ian

CK & AK
26-01-2003, 04:55 PM
21 - and still counting - as I had promises of more dosh today - as well as collecting 1 cheque.

NattyBoy
27-01-2003, 08:32 AM
Deffo count me in of the 25th.......just sorry I couldnt stay over !!

purplesonia
30-01-2003, 12:43 PM
Hi there, i was just wondering if anyone could give me prices and info on how to apply to be included in the list to go to the ducati weekend?

CK & AK
30-01-2003, 02:55 PM
Hi Sonia - best to get in contact with Terry - fatbloke, - he will re-send all info to you. Hope to see you there!
CK

fatbloke
30-01-2003, 03:30 PM
Hi Sonia send me your email address and i'll send the details on

herbie
30-01-2003, 03:41 PM
For those of us traveling up on the Sunday for the ride out, I hope that we can get breakfast or a bacon sandwich when we arrive at the hotel????

NattyBoy
31-01-2003, 10:19 AM
good point herbie!!! Assume meet times/directions etc will be issued nearer the time??

The engines back in..not much to do now!!

Nat

CK & AK
31-01-2003, 05:53 PM
Have checked on hot bevvys - but will check out butties etc!

Nearer the time - check out the forum pages for map & info.

CK

purplesonia
02-02-2003, 07:32 PM
Hey there, will have to see nearer the time, but if i can go when is the latest that i have to pay the money? if its too late i will definitely come up for the sunday rideout now i have the details.

it would be cool to see if food is available or i may bring up my gas ring and our rations ;-)

CK & AK
05-02-2003, 05:59 PM
Fatbloke - AKA Terry, has put update on the portal news section.

Some space still available - BUT - read the info on the portal 1st,

Ta,

CK

andy rich
08-02-2003, 11:28 AM
any room for a bigun monster rally virgin so be kind
if not no problem ill be down for the sunday ride out
you all sound like the better part of nutter would be nice to meet decent people with decent iron

CK & AK
08-02-2003, 01:11 PM
Andy - get onto the 'forum portal' page - & get Fatbloke (Terry) to send you the info by email.
To date there is still some rooms left - no single rooms tho.

Extra update ***** Fatbloke should have sent the deposit off today - I managed to 'renegotiate' it! There is still some time for new members to get their deposits in to me - but all I have left is mostly family rooms ( 1 or 2 other types left) - so do let me know if you can share! *************

This place is about 10 mins ride from Stratford- on-Avon - which takes me less than 2 hours riding (at the speed limits - or less!). from Woking, Surrey!

Hope more can still make it!:D

andy rich
08-02-2003, 05:04 PM
no worries ill come down on the sunday early very early did i hear there will be tea and bacon there if so sweedish blondes will not keep me away

crust
08-02-2003, 06:27 PM
sweedish blondes eh,bring em with you I'm sure we'll make them welcome.;)

CK & AK
08-02-2003, 07:01 PM
:confused: Are they some type of gateaux? (wanted to put cake - but realised I couldnt!)

CK

Duncan
09-02-2003, 08:56 AM
Taste better than Danish pastries - allegedly

purplesonia
09-02-2003, 03:01 PM
ill be there on the sunday for the ride out....not too far away, bout 1 hours ride within speed limits and nice road from oxfordshire.

hope food and drink will be available for the sunday riders....gonna be starvin by the time i get there ;-)

CK & AK
10-02-2003, 11:48 AM
As from 10/2/03,I will now put any updated info on the portal news page,
so please check there everybody.
Thanks,
CK

CK & AK
27-02-2003, 06:53 PM
7 campers & 20 in hotel,

Anyone else? - cant promise high heels or roses though............:D

CK

23 monsters & 3/4 other bikes!

CK & AK
10-03-2003, 06:11 PM
With the locals who have also promised to be there either for the two rideouts and also poss for a meal on the Sat disco/hog roast night, - it is now looking like a 'real' monster weekend!
:D

CK

andy rich
10-03-2003, 09:56 PM
hog roast might have to buy a tent could be changing my mind about comming just for the sunday

CK & AK
15-03-2003, 06:31 PM
OK - as of today there has been over 2300 hits on this thread!:eek:
- Is there anyone else who wants to join the 'sleepover' crew?
I do still have plenty of room for campers ( who can be placed well away from Didge, if they want!;) ), there are also 3 or 4 hotel rooms left - please email me for confirmation BEFORE sending your money WHICH AT THIS STAGE MUST NOW BE THE FULL PAYMENT.

Balances FOR THOSE ALREADY BOOKED IN, have to arrive with me BY THE LAST FRIDAY in APRIL (25TH).
I will send you a reminder email about 10 days before dosh is needed tho'.

Locals who want 'grub' on the Fri and/or the Sat (disco too!), must also send their dosh in to me by same date please.

Cheques to be made to UKMOC

Once again, thanks for all your support,:D

CK

Collie_dog
17-03-2003, 01:59 PM
To Ck,

Is it too late to put a cheque in for camping? I wasn't too sure if i could make the run, but i think i'm ok to go...as long as you don't mind a rogue DRZ-400 coming up with me.....(the husby hasn't seen sence yet!!) If it's too late never mind :(
my own fault for being crap!!!

Ta!!

Collie_dog
17-03-2003, 02:02 PM
ahhhh bugger as of last reply call me an old t@ss for not reading the messages at the end of the thread!! sorry ignore me!!

:confused:

CK & AK
17-03-2003, 05:13 PM
Sam - bring the old man, one or two others are coming with partners on 'other' bikes! The only criterion is that 1 of you has to be a monster rider/owner.
Costs are on 1st post, but - just for you - camping is;

Fri PM - Mon AM (breakfasts & evening meal included) £85 each
Sat - Mon AM (same meals inc - NOT Sat brekkie tho') £70 per person.

Looking forwards to seeing you there:D

CK

Collie_dog
17-03-2003, 09:44 PM
Hi CK,

Can you put me down for a tent for the Sat till Mon,
hopefully we can fit a tent on the back of the old girl,
eeek a tent, two sleeping bags, carry mats and clean
undies...humm i think this is going to be tough!!

Let me know where to send the cheque!!

And i'm sure Didge isn't that strange to camp near.......:rolleyes:

Cheers

CK & AK
17-03-2003, 09:49 PM
Will p/m you Sam - but all info is on the 1st post for this thread.

Thanks for your support,

CK

CK & AK
10-04-2003, 05:19 PM
STOP PRESS**********STOP PRESS!

Reminders have been sent out to all who have booked - to send in their balances soon.

ALSO , Breakfast will be available (full english) on the Sunday - cost £5, but we do need to know the numbers approx for this 'extra' - please can you email me by the Sat before the weekend, if you wish to have a brekkie?

CK

CK & AK
16-04-2003, 05:34 PM
Just a quick up-date to let you know that - for those who have now paid in full, the entry/meal tickets & paperwork will be winging its way to you as from tomorrow.(Thurs 17th April). I will endeavour to get a 'next-day' turn-around - as soon as I have recieved your money.
Please do not mislay the pass tickets - as I have no replacements!

Also - for those who wish to join us for meals on the Friday & Saturday nights - please send an SAE & cheque (made payable to UKMOC), to me as the tickets for these are also now available:
Fri supper £10 each
Sat Hog Roast & Disco - £12.50 each.

Breakfasts for the Sunday are to be purchased on the day.

only 2 rooms left in the hotel - pse email me ASAP if you wish to stay over - money required asap. Both are family rooms - so could be shared..........

Collie_dog
16-04-2003, 07:38 PM
Hi CK,

after lots of huffing and puffing we decided we couldn't quite afford it!! Just built a conservatory out of all the money i had savd for my monster rebuild....ho hum never mind...maybe next year?!

Thanks
and i hope you all have a great weekend!!

Sam*:bunny: