PDA

View Full Version : Monster 900ie sale

jayconroy
25-11-2014, 02:19 PM
Hi everyone
I just joined, and thought of mentioning my black 900ie that is for sale, it seemed like the best place to sell my beloved bike but i can no loger be greedy about monsters and can no longer have two!! so ill be down to just one.... which is better than none!!

Its a great looking bike and since i owned it (two years) Pro Twins in Godstone in surrey have looked after it and done all upgrades to it, they are amazing and i recently bought my Gt1000 from them to add to the collection!!

In brief its a W reg (2000) with 19,500 miles on the clock.
Great condition, with tail chop, carbon fibre side pannles/front and rear mud guards,
Recent custom spary job on the tank,i left the decals off the tank as it looked so slick with out them,
CnC racing open clutch (new clutch plates and clutch slave sylinder was replaced at the same time)
Full service history,toolkit,MOT certifictes..ect, and 12 months tax remaining and
A new battery,
Ducati performance carbon pipes.
A truly stonking bike oh and tommaselli clip-ons. Genuinely this is a corker.
Only selling as three bikes is plain greedy and ive run out of space!
Price is £2,200

Please check the photobucket link to see the link. http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/jayconroy/library/

Many thanks!!!!

Darren69
25-11-2014, 02:35 PM
You need to use photobucket or similar photo hosting site and post the URL in the message text. Good luck with the sale.

gary tompkins
25-11-2014, 04:54 PM
and a price

jayconroy
26-11-2014, 12:26 PM
Thanks for that! updating the add now.!!

smiffyraf1
26-11-2014, 01:53 PM
what happened to this? i was biding on it on ebay and got outbid. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DUCATI-MONSTER-900ie-/251710083696?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item3a9b171270

jayconroy
26-11-2014, 02:14 PM
The winner was not able to pay for or to collect the bike this year! A shame as its a great bike, and decided not to do ebay again.

smiffyraf1
26-11-2014, 02:36 PM
dont blame ya. its just a joke now with people biding who cant afford or haggling when they arrive to pick up. i was really tempted with yours just holding out for a carb and pre 2000 for my classic insurance ;) GLWS though. she is a beaut and reminded me of my last one.

steeevvvooo
26-11-2014, 02:50 PM
that is a very nice bike. :thumbsup:

Mr Gazza
26-11-2014, 05:33 PM
Jay I couldn't help noticing that you are not quite describing the model correctly.

What you have is an M900Sie. Why you would even consider selling it is beyond me, but hey! It's up for grabs by someone who will appreciate it for what it is....:mand:

The "S" makes all the difference. Note the fully floating rear brake, Ohlins rear shock (fully adjustable with remote resevoir), fully adjustable Showa forks, plus C/F mudguard and hugger as standard. It did have a C/F tea tray until some muppet chopped the tail..:chuckle:
Also it would have alloy handlebars on extra tall risers to clear the fork adjusters.

Looking through the paperwork that came with mine (W reg M900Sie) I noticed that it changed hands via a dealer about four years ago @ about 18800 miles, for £2200. So you are probably in the right ball park with the price.

Fill yer boots Smiffy, you will really like the Sie...I am assuming that you are not getting very far with the resto of your 750? Nice calendar pic to remind us of her though. Hope you are mending up well?

jayconroy
26-11-2014, 05:49 PM
Hi Mr Gazza

Wow you have sharp eyes!!! all that from a few pics, but thank you!! it can only help sell my bike... are you a slaesman?? haha..... its sad i have to sell her after lots of work and fun, but as mentioned too many bikes and not enough space!!