PDA

View Full Version : 2001 M600 Dark - For Sale

bensley
10-11-2014, 07:16 PM
Following another post on here about my need for speed, I decided to list my bike as 'for sale' to see what kind of offers or interest I got.

I have a late 2001 M600 dark with 9,900 miles on the clock. HPI clear. Its black, in great condition with the only bad point being the normal engine casing paint wear and tear. Its just had a full belt service at a Ducati dealer and the feedback was that it was mechanically in great condition and its a good fun bike.

It has a full service history, both keys, books, toolkit etc. etc. when I bought it privately I spoke to the garage that recently serviced it and the garage that the old owner bought it off and both were saying nothing but good things, hence why I decided to buy it and I've only ridden it in dry weather since I've owned it (that makes me sound like a real softy).

Since owning it I've chopped the tail, using a a ducatimonstertailchop.com bracket. Changed the indicators for smaller ones and changed the mirrors to modern style monster mirrors. Although I still have all the original parts. Chopped tail framework, standard indicators and mickey mouse ear mirrors.

I thought I'd put the feelers out there and see if there is any interest. If you want more info, pics or whatever then please write me back, or PM me or whatever you want.

P.S - after reading up on here when I bought it, it comes with a healthy dose of ACF50 :mand: