PDA

View Full Version : Wiltshire & Hampshire Xmas Din-dins Sunday 7th December 2014

Liz
09-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Hi all

I have booked Wyke Farm Country Pub & Restaurant for Christmas lunch again as everyone seemed to enjoy it last year! As they already have another party in, we'll meet at 1pm for lunch at 1.30pm on Sunday 7th December.

This is nice and easy for those travelling as its not very far off the A303. Postcode SP11 6LX.

If you want to do the 'Secret Santa' again, please can you just put this after your name. It seemed to work quite well last year with some excellent gifts for under a fiver!

I'll attach a link for the menu when I have it, the cost this year will be around £20 per head for a three course meal and we have the room to ourselves again same as last year.

The Pub will probably require a deposit so I'll collect these once names start coming in.

This is open to all UKMOC members so look forward to seeing as many of you as possible. Please add names and start booking!!

Menu now attached to the Wiltshire thread - please add your choices here: http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=50719

Plenty of room for more attendees too! :ukm: