PDA

View Full Version : I bid you all farewell.

Albie
04-11-2014, 08:30 PM
Im off but still around via friends and stuff . Don't ask why. But its fine:thumbsup:

Darren69
04-11-2014, 08:33 PM
All the best with the new bike, I'm sure you'll be lurking on here from time to time?

garry
04-11-2014, 08:43 PM
if yer change bike on here are you obligated to leave ???

how queer !!

BluprintZ
04-11-2014, 08:50 PM

how queer !!

Nope, i sold my Monster in late 2009 but i still come on here occasionally.
Why?, cos i made quite a few friends in the short time i did have the Monster, plus i won an award at the 2009 weekender and that made me feel part of something.

G ; )

LVC
04-11-2014, 08:53 PM
Sorry to hear you're leaving us Albie - enjoy your Scrambler and we'll keep in touch via FB :spin:

Rally
04-11-2014, 09:15 PM
I'm sure we will see you in the naughty corner with the rest of us at next years Weekender.

Kato
05-11-2014, 06:22 AM
Nope, i sold my Monster in late 2009 but i still come on here occasionally.
Why?, cos i made quite a few friends in the short time i did have the Monster, plus i won an award at the 2009 weekender and that made me feel part of something.

G ; )

How is that award for best beard:spin: be an empty forum without you George

LouSCannon
05-11-2014, 07:58 AM

how queer !!

Hey Garry... not at all, plenty of none Monster owners dotted around, I was bikeless for a while, and I know some very active members who had no Monsters were around for a while. It's a friendly social club... there's a line drawn however when it comes to the meets (Naughty corner for none Monsters) and national ride outs... but we're more then happy to have none Monster owners dotted around as affiliates as opposed to full members (It is a Monster Owners club after all).

J.P
05-11-2014, 10:01 AM

You can be a member of the online Forum, but not a member of the club if you don't own a Monster, hence the name, UK Monster Owners Club. :)

scrapps
05-11-2014, 01:31 PM
I am without a monster at the moment but still use the forum and go to Ukmoc events. I am happy that Monster owners get first dibbs and I don't mind parking in the naughty corner as said it is a monster owner club.
Never been asked to leave and always made welcome at events and runs.

buzzbomb
05-11-2014, 04:43 PM
I am without a monster at the moment but still use the forum and go to Ukmoc events. I am happy that Monster owners get first dibbs and I don't mind parking in the naughty corner as said it is a monster owner club.
Never been asked to leave and always made welcome at events and runs.

and I'll second that Rick...:thumbsup:

come on Andrew you know you'll miss us...:twak:

Dirty
05-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Please don't leave Albie, we will all miss you loads and loads! ;)

Fatal
05-11-2014, 04:59 PM
All the best Albie

Alan H

bigredduke
05-11-2014, 05:13 PM
Very sorry that you will be Monsterless but good that you are still staying on two wheels (still Ducati of course). Speaking as someone who returned to the fold after a couple of Monsterless years, I'm sure you will do likewise eventually.

You are one of life's gentlemen. Take care.

Mr Gazza
05-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Sorry that you feel the need to do this Albie....Hope you change your mind and keep posting..:D