PDA

View Full Version : G & G Full System for S4R/S2R

Darren69
29-10-2014, 07:29 PM
I have for sale a full system for an S4R or possibly and S2R from G&G which having looked online retails for around £700-800.

To me it looks a bit like the 'Corse' version of the various options offered by Ducati Performance at that time, in that it has a cross over collector similar to that from a 748/916 but retaining the stacked pipe arrangment. So it probably won't fit if you just want to replace the end cans and do a de-cat..

I would say overall condition is good, they should polish up ok, there is a scrape down the length of the front cylinder down pipe consummate with being driven off a kerb as it is down the length of the pipe and is only cosmetic not affecting to pipe itself.

They do look very similar to Termis and they currently have Termi stickers on but these and the the BS standard approved stickers can be removed easily. Clearly with no db killers these are Termi loud and even though they come with brackets you may need to check fitment to your bike.

£250 or near offers, if anyone is interested let me know and I can take some pics.

I have been told that these should fit both S4r and S2r but I can't validate that statement. Please take a look and let me know.

I can provide pics if anyone is interested?

bluestoesonnose
30-10-2014, 09:44 AM
Interested

Darren69
30-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Ok, I'll post some pictures

Darren69
01-11-2015, 02:51 PM
This is still for sale.