PDA

View Full Version : Spotted at justmoto Newbury

SteveG
26-10-2014, 07:34 PM
Spotted Vinnie (I think) from Pangbourne way - shopping for gear I guess at Just Moto Greenham near Newbury - on his lovely 3 weeks old Red 821.. Looks and sounds really nice! :thumbsup: (but have to say if it was mine I'd still chop the tail off... )

Kernow1
05-11-2014, 12:41 PM
Hey Steve, I am that 821 rider !! It was good to meet you and the other guys. Many thanks for the kind words, and I do take your point re. the tail. I'll maybe wait for a little while before I chop it......and also consider the Termignoni's (wife permitting maybe). Yours sounded awesome mate. Any more Monsters in the area?

I'm avidly running the bike in at the moment (6k revs max for 600 miles then 7k max for 1000 more !!) Have to say that even being rev aware it will still pull 90 at around 7k in top..........so God only knows what it will do at 10.5k revs. (Whatever that is will have to be assumed, as anything over 100 mph is a bit of an arm-stretcher on a naked I discovered) I'm sure you know what I mean :-)

I call in to JustMoto most weekends for a break. Steve and the boys are really helpful and a good laugh.

Anyway, hope to catch up again soon. Probably see you around Newbury. Stay safe.

Viv

SteveG
06-11-2014, 09:04 PM
Hiya! Haha.. you found the spot then! Termi's for sure to unleash the beast.... There's a few Monster owners around. Best bet if you want to meet a few like minded friendly souls is head for the Hants / Wilts brekkie meet which is once a month. Liz posts the details . I don't make it as often as I'd like and must try harder... Cheers , Steve
See the thread in Region announcements :http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?p=496074#post496074