PDA

View Full Version : Manchester / Cheshire Rep??

LouSCannon
23-10-2014, 07:51 AM
So I tried at this a few years back, and with my work and social life I just couldn't give it the commitment needed (Hell even limiting myself to club t-shirts ran in to issues with my poor timing ending a relationship), but I would be extremely happy to support whenever possible someone from the area organising a few meets in the new year?

There's plenty of us around, with a very friendly main dealer (Ducati Manchester) on hand in the area, and some superb roads on our doorstep, and some even better ones stone's throw away in North Wales...

Even if we can't get a single person I'm sure between the active ones of us we can make it a team effort???

Any volunteers?

buzzbomb
23-10-2014, 09:15 AM
Well James I'm quite jealous of the Hants/Wilts shower...;);) who meet up on a regular basis for sunday breakfast, I'm certain that there must be somewhere within riding/driving distance that we could start to do likewise (and no Babs won't let me have it here)...:twak:

I'd be willing to help out alittle (if you'd have me) and as some of you already know I do seem to meet new monster owners (customers) at the start of thier new bike ownership and get them into the club.

btw no offence to the Hants/Wilts gang as you are quite nice...:rolleyes:

Liz
23-10-2014, 11:03 AM
btw no offence to the Hants/Wilts gang as you are quite nice...:rolleyes:

Aw Geoff, you must be getting sentimental in your old age......... :running:

samieb
23-10-2014, 11:59 AM
Nice 1 Mr Buzzbomb. ;-)

I will support them when I can and we know where we're going to meet up.

Some of the Southerners have it all too good. ;-)

garry
23-10-2014, 08:48 PM
could be a team effort then ?

LouSCannon
23-10-2014, 09:20 PM
Think that would be the way forward... lets keep talking and look to get a regular meet organised in the new year as we work up to the new season! I'll blow the dust off the old PM list for NW members I had...

Pezz
24-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Keep me in the loop for meets - I'll also support the team as much as I can - I'm down the road in Liverpool

Mand
29-10-2014, 05:56 AM
And I'm in Crewe :) I'll play out too