PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP Phillip Island This Morning: POSSIBLE SPOILER

Bonzo
19-10-2014, 09:11 AM
I'm not gonna spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but phew! That was the most thrilling MotoGP stage I think I've ever watched.

Kato
19-10-2014, 10:35 AM
Unfortunately a first class TWAT won

slob
19-10-2014, 10:44 AM
Thanks for spoiling that Rob

Saint aka ML
19-10-2014, 11:58 AM

You must be having sleepless nights there Kato. Rossi is still up there and still the same (+/- on somedays) as Lorenzo. Frankly maybe next year if yamaha bike catches up.........

Dirty
19-10-2014, 02:56 PM

Don't leave out that it was his 250th GP that he won, further enhancing his legendary status along with being a real character and all round top guy :spin::running:

Thanks for spoiling that Rob

It nearly caught me too. I was only saved by reading the title then deciding not to read the thread until I'd seen all the races :D

You must be having sleepless nights there Kato. Rossi is still up there and still the same (+/- on somedays) as Lorenzo. Frankly maybe next year if yamaha bike catches up.........

Yep, as the season progresses he's been gelling with the bike. As you say, maybe next year.......

Nickj
19-10-2014, 05:45 PM
So who won what where :scratch:

Kato
19-10-2014, 06:43 PM
So who won what where :scratch:

Nobody won .........The bloke that came first only did so because everybody else fell off, only enhancing his reputation as a waste of space who can only win when its gifted

Dirty
19-10-2014, 07:55 PM
Can you imagine the pressure being chased by such an awesome legend and all round 'guy you‘d allow to shag your sister' must put you under. No wonder the leader fell, hell even the guy chasing him fell off at the end. That's how much awesomeness eminates just from his tail pipes! 250 GPs! 9 world championships! Even I'd have trouble explaining how a shït racer won 9 championships. 1 is easy - Nicky Hayden, I could stretch to 4 - Sebastien Vettel, but 9! No, can't be done!

Saint aka ML
19-10-2014, 08:10 PM
Nobody won .........The bloke that came first only did so because everybody else fell off, only enhancing his reputation as a waste of space who can only win when its gifted

Erm am I missing something he would have been 2nd if Marquez stayed up-right. All the guys that fell off were behind him bar the one guy in front. Not to mention to win you need to finish.

You are a sore looser here Kato. :)

Rossi is just as good as Lorenzo at the moment sorry but that is a fact he proves this year over and over. If that is the case because Lorenzo is not in top shape we will never know.

One thing is certain Yamaha is a bit slower bike then Honda this year so it must play part.

J_Dub
20-10-2014, 07:30 AM

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/Dieselracer/pramthrow.gif

Dookbob
20-10-2014, 08:13 AM

Yeah, but the trick is to stay on the bike.

20-10-2014, 09:59 PM
250 not out!

gary tompkins
21-10-2014, 12:04 AM
It was a really interesting GP in all three classes at Phillip Island

Bridgestone are still really struggling to find a tyre that works there

Mand
22-10-2014, 08:33 PM
I was rather pleased with third place.... :bunny:

Dirty
22-10-2014, 08:56 PM
It was a great weekend.

Rossi is the winningest winner ever, 82 gifted wins. He must eat 4 leafed clovers for breakfast!

He11cat
22-10-2014, 11:54 PM
@ Kato :( sad day isn't it today :( 3 years ago .. Poor Marco.