PDA

View Full Version : Scrambler Footage ?

Fatal
26-09-2014, 10:41 AM
Don,t think the test rider wanted it filmed ;)
http://www.pianetariders.it/news/video-ducati-scrambler-spiato-per-strada-pochi-giorni-dalluscita-ufficiale/40771

Alan H

SunEye
26-09-2014, 11:20 AM
I liked that once he realised that he wasn't really getting away he took the off-road option :)

If Ducati had been using this test rider even a Honda C90 would have been able to keep up ;)
http://www.ducatinewstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Ducati_1199_Panigale_1.jpg

Saint aka ML
26-09-2014, 01:40 PM
Yep the off-road bit was good I loved it ;)

jerry
26-09-2014, 02:56 PM
At least it proves that the thing really has some guts and handling and is not just a styling exercise

Fatal
26-09-2014, 04:26 PM
I liked that once he realised that he wasn't really getting away he took the off-road option :)

If Ducati had been using this test rider even a Honda C90 would have been able to keep up ;)
http://www.ducatinewstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Ducati_1199_Panigale_1.jpg

Sadly this is how I would look on a Sportsbike:cry::cry:

Dirty
26-09-2014, 05:46 PM
To be honest I really liked the idea and was dead keen at first but all this teasing bollox has pee'd me off a tad and I'm at the stage where I honestly could not give a flying fook what it really looks like. When they do finally reveal one it better look like the dog knackers with extra cherrys and a side order of cheese burgers or the disappointment will be palpable!

slob
26-09-2014, 07:58 PM
You shouldn't have to wait long since I believe it's being officially launched at the Cologne motor show (as the original M900 was 22 years ago), which officially opens tomorrow

Dukedesmo
26-09-2014, 08:33 PM
To be honest I really liked the idea and was dead keen at first but all this teasing bollox has pee'd me off a tad and I'm at the stage where I honestly could not give a flying fook what it really looks like. When they do finally reveal one it better look like the dog knackers with extra cherrys and a side order of cheese burgers or the disappointment will be palpable!

Indeed, I'm as romantic as the next guy but this is way too much foreplay. I've already spent my deposit... :grump:

Rally
26-09-2014, 08:54 PM
I'm glad I've got the real Scrambler by the looks of that one! Ignore the paint job and look closely, a side mounted shock on a scrambler, I don't think so.
:thumbsdown:

bluestoesonnose
27-09-2014, 07:48 AM
Well it seems to go around corners ok!

Saint aka ML
27-09-2014, 10:43 AM
Well it seems to go around corners ok!

Cause it is a 696 with different tank and panels.

They do not look like they have tried that hard now did they, same engine, same swing-arm, same frame so same handling.

bluestoesonnose
27-09-2014, 02:30 PM
Cause it is a 696 with different tank and panels.

They do not look like they have tried that hard now did they, same engine, same swing-arm, same frame so same handling.

And a 696 is so much better than anything else I guess, someone should tell the MotoGP team!

slob
27-09-2014, 02:54 PM
It's a 796 (803) and the frame is quite different to a Monster.

Saint aka ML
27-09-2014, 06:02 PM
From pictures I seen it looked like normal monster frame with few mods. Maybe seen wrong.

Still for me the eye sore is the swing-arm. It is to be a retro bike and then it has that huge modern swing-arm. It is like fitting it to original scrambler ;)

Dirty
27-09-2014, 07:41 PM
I haven't seen it yet so can't really comment on looks but I thought it was a retro idea with modern looks, bit like the monster itself back then.

I do like horizontal springs though. Few jap bikes with them and they look cool. Is there a geometric or handling reason why it's bad news on a 'scrambler'? Incidentally I always expected it to be far more scrambler in name than in capability anyway. If you really wanna 'off road' you'd buy proper kit.

slob
27-09-2014, 08:14 PM
Frame is more like an SS than Monster, since the tank is horizontal at the bottom
edge. As for the swingarm, technology moves on, you could build a bike with a spindley tubular swingarm and twin shocks but it wouldn't inspire confidence with 75 odd BHP twisting it... Get over it.

Dirty
27-09-2014, 09:43 PM
, you could build a bike with a spindley tubular swingarm
but it wouldn't inspire confidence with 75 odd BHP twisting it... Get over it.

Like this one? :)

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/200804/2008-bimota-db5r-4_600x0w.jpg

Saint aka ML
28-09-2014, 06:44 AM
Slob there is a better choice of Swingarm from modern bikes then 696 a 999r one would be better already as it is straightway no humps or bumps. Then mount a twin shock and maybe make it bit narrower where original shock was mounted....

utopia
28-09-2014, 01:53 PM
Personally, I can't see the point of fitting twin shocks to any bike these days.
It may look "retro" but it is sacrificing engineering factors simply for the sake of cosmetics, which is naff in my opinion, and is something that I would still like to hope that Ducati would resist (despite some recent evidence to the contrary).
Basically, a monoshock system is simply a better design all round.
One reason (seldom mentioned) for this is that, according to my engineering lecturer in the 70s, the input to the frame from load applied through the shock, acts much closer to the centre of gravity of the bike in a monoshock layout, so there is less unsettling effect on the bike.
Another is the option to use a linkage to provide a progressive aspect to the rear suspension.
And its lighter, simpler, tidier.......etc.
Retro styling can be good, but not when it dominates the design.....when it becomes little more than a misguided fashion statement.

Sorry....nearly got to "rant" level there. :D

And don't get me started on single siders.....they're like trying to play the fiddle one handed.....it might look clever but there's just no point.

Dirty
28-09-2014, 01:58 PM
the input to the frame from load applied through the shock, acts much closer to the centre of gravity of the bike in a monoshock layout, so there is less unsettling effect on the bike.
Another is the option to use a linkage to provide a progressive aspect to the rear suspension.
And its lighter, simpler, tidier.......etc.

Any disadvantage to horizontally mounted shocks?

utopia
28-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Not that I can see.
In fact if it results in the load from the suspension being transferred to the frame such that it acts horizontally rather than vertically, that would seem to me to be an advantage since again, I would expect that to have less of an unsettling effect on the bike.
Although the above is only educated guesswork.....and there may well be (aren't there always ?) contradictory issues on the other side of the equation somewhere.
But as a general point I would stick my neck out and say that, the more inboard and the more horizontal the reaction from the shock, the better.

slob
28-09-2014, 04:20 PM
A new Scrambler might cost about the same as a DB6 swingarm ;-)

Mr Gazza
28-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Remember the nice Orange 750ss based bike we saw at East Kirkby Utopia?

That was coverted to twin shocks (Bonnie ones as it happens) from the near horizontal monoshock set up of the standard SS. The owner/builder said it was an improvement on the original.

Okay, so that was one man doing his thing to a very early example of a monoshock....And they should have come on since then...But twin shock technology has not stood still just because of the advent of monoshocks. Look at the new Hesketh for instance.

To say that a system is better just because of the number of shocks is not fair, as there is more to it than that.

Yes single siders are rather pointless. I thought the big advantage was to make the wheel ultra QD for endurance racing etcetera. So what were Triumph (Hinkley) thinking when they mounted a whacking great silencer across the wheel on thier Sprint model? (....Slight Triumph rant..)

Albie
28-09-2014, 06:08 PM
Christ its just a TAKE on the heritage past. Ducati does move on from its history otherwise there would be no future. Give it a chance before we all castegate it. Oh and I have 7 dual shock bikes and I love them but they are all very old and can stay old but would sooner replace one shock than two.

Hey Ho !

Dirty
28-09-2014, 07:10 PM
Christ its just a TAKE on the heritage past. Ducati does move on from its history otherwise there would be no future. Give it a chance before we all castegate it.

I have no intention of castigating it as I believe you can only castigate a person, not an object. Well actually technically you could castigate the new Scrambler if you went up to it and gave it a verbal dressing down, but that would be verging on the mental! :mand:

A new Scrambler might cost about the same as a DB6 swingarm ;-)

Yes good point. But sad everything has to be built to the cheapest spec as standard though. What happened to Ducati the premium brand. The only thing premium left about them is the bloody price!

Can I just say at this point that I actually like the 696 swing arm. Considered putting one on mine.

jerry
28-09-2014, 08:31 PM
My s4 seems to work well off road in SEA ,,,

Fatal
28-09-2014, 09:14 PM
Not wanting to be left behind in the Scrambler/Retro market, Harley Davidson are developing there own take on a Scrambler and latest spy shots prove its nearly ready for market
http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p537/Fatalhud/20140717_153609_zps45bcc5d8.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::eek:

don_matese
29-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Not so sure that the scrambler has twin rear shocks. In the footage on the official site and the MCN (http://www.motorcyclenews.com/mcn/news/newsresults/videos/2014/september/video-ducati-scrambler-spied-testing-by-mcn-reader (http://www.motorcyclenews.com/mcn/news/newsresults/videos/2014/september/video-ducati-scrambler-spied-testing-by-mcn-reader/)/) you cant make out the bright yellow spring on the right of the bike but can on the left. its a bit too bright to think a bit of shadow on a gopro wouldnt pick it up.

Dirty
29-09-2014, 05:02 PM
Not so sure that the scrambler has twin rear shocks.

It doesn't. Nobody suggested it did. Saint said it should have because it would be more retro. Utopia said engineering wise that is going backwards. Gazza said t'aint necessarily so, modern twin shocks could work well. Albie said we mustn't shout at it when it arrives. Fatal said HDs are shít. And all the above is why I love UKMOC forum soooo much :)

don_matese
29-09-2014, 05:07 PM
The hd in the picture looks pretty useful to me. Although i think the current owner has been keeping it outside without a cover on.

Dirty
29-09-2014, 05:22 PM
If there's no wheely bin I don't bother looking any more!

Fatal
29-09-2014, 06:02 PM
The hd in the picture looks pretty useful to me. Although i think the current owner has been keeping it outside without a cover on.

cheeky sod, its brand new, thats the natural HD patina :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Jonno
29-09-2014, 06:50 PM
Been looking forward to its launch, can't say that video did much for me. At least it looks air cooled. MCN are running a article on it on wednesday, I'll look at the promo pics then. I'm hoping there might be one on show at the NEC in Nov

Albie
29-09-2014, 07:33 PM
I saw a preview pic and I would certainly have one. A yellow one and hoping that's the only colour they make.

Dirty
29-09-2014, 07:37 PM
I saw a preview pic and I would certainly have one. A yellow one and hoping that's the only colour they make.

Fastest colour too! :mand:

Albie
29-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Best colour for insects too. I believe they also made a red scrambler back in the day too so I would expect them both but hope they keep it simple. Seriously would consider one but not swapping out mine for one, the monster that is..

Dukedesmo
29-09-2014, 07:54 PM
I believe they also made a red scrambler back in the day too

Mine was orange...

Albie
29-09-2014, 07:55 PM
Mine was orange...

Oh really. I never knew that. I like orange too.

Dirty
29-09-2014, 07:56 PM
I haven't even seen one that's not a sneak pic yet and I want one. Just pee'd off with Ducati and all this online pre launch faff ing about. Is their marketing dept staffed by 12 year old girls?

Albie
29-09-2014, 08:01 PM
http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab293/albie10/ducati-scrambler-intermot-teaser_zps9641c019.jpg (http://s873.photobucket.com/user/albie10/media/ducati-scrambler-intermot-teaser_zps9641c019.jpg.html)

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab293/albie10/safe_imageBP0Y2YXB_zps7e7d395c.jpg (http://s873.photobucket.com/user/albie10/media/safe_imageBP0Y2YXB_zps7e7d395c.jpg.html)

Dirty
29-09-2014, 08:32 PM
Oh thanks but I saw those pics already, they are on the tumblr site and part of this silly slow release teaser strategy

Fatal
30-09-2014, 04:16 PM
Its here and I like, but which one
http://scramblerducati.com/

Alan H

steeevvvooo
30-09-2014, 04:33 PM
really didn't want to like it, but I think I do!

however:
1. I feel way too old after watching the hipster video (I'm 32!)
2. I am definitely not cool enough (see above)
3. I refuse to wear an open face lid and converse while I ride a bike

Albie
30-09-2014, 04:33 PM
I think I want to order one, But what colour. That will be hard. Need to sell some bikes now seriously.

Fatal
30-09-2014, 04:39 PM
Review

http://youtu.be/J7M9ibk_oyo

Fatal
30-09-2014, 04:41 PM
Im liking the spoke wheels on the Urban Enduro and Classic, but then I remember what there like to clean ;)

Albie
30-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Depends if they use stainless. Not always a good idea on the rear as they can break. I do like spokes though on bikes.

steeevvvooo
30-09-2014, 04:48 PM
I think it needs clip ons though? :banghead:

Can they call it a scramblemonster so we can all buy one?! ;)

Dirty
30-09-2014, 04:57 PM
It's great, love it, want one. Certainly a lot nicer than the Triumph equivalent. Will look great on the DGR next year.

Fatal
30-09-2014, 05:27 PM
It's great, love it, want one. Certainly a lot nicer than the Triumph equivalent. Will look great on the DGR next year.

Obviously the red ones no use, but which variant would you go for
Icon
http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p537/Fatalhud/02-DUCATI-SCRAMBLER-ICON_zps8bccce7d.jpg
Classic
http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p537/Fatalhud/21-DUCATI-SCRAMBLER-CLASSIC-1_zpsb7aae87b.jpg
Urban Enduro
http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p537/Fatalhud/12-DUCATI-SCRAMBLER-URABAN-ENDURO_zps1f005ec8.jpg
Full Throttle
http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p537/Fatalhud/17-DUCATI-SCRAMBLER-FULL-THROTTLE_zps56d160ab.jpg
Yucky Red Icon ;)
http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p537/Fatalhud/33-DUCATI-SCRAMBLER-ICON_zps959ea154.jpg

Albie
30-09-2014, 06:18 PM
ICON or Full throttle for me please

Dirty
30-09-2014, 06:21 PM
Full throttle, Termis and race seat for me, no wire wheels, thanks mate :)

SunEye
30-09-2014, 07:23 PM
Hmmm, not a bad looking bike. It would appear that the Scrambler will be Ducati's entry level bike when once it was the Monster. As was always the way with the Monster so it is with the Scrambler - no version is exactly what you want, so get your hand in your pocket for the obligatory bling.

Personally this is what I would have:

Spoked wheels from the Classic
Exhaust from the Full Throttle (without baffles)
Tank and seat from the Icon
Front mudguard from the Classic
No Diavel style number plate holder - somehow I'd need to fit a number plate to the Icon or tail chop the Classic
Decent mirrors - they're bound to be useless, I'm sure that Rizoma make something suitable
Decent headlight - we know Ducati never test their bikes at night and after all with a bike that's all about style I'm sure the Italians don't expect you to ride at night, what's the point, nobody can see you ;)
Lower bars - I'm sure someone makes some flatter bars that will fit
Smaller LED indicators
Aftermarket grips and levers
Rizoma pegs - the Ducati ones will probably be like pieces of ice in the wet and would look better black
Engine remap - it's going to be hampered by emissions and noise regs so it'll need the bottom end smoothing out and a bit of a tweak to get the most out of the engine, after all 75bhp 50lbft isn't quite enough for me ;)
Non enduro style tyres - I'm riding it on the road, so Michelin Pilot Road 3

It's no more mods than lots of us do to our Monsters.

I hope it is a success for Ducati. If it rides well and the price is right I think they've got it right. They're a little bit behind the game with it, but having been too far ahead of the game with the Sport Classic I can understand them being cautious.

Dirty
30-09-2014, 07:32 PM
Monsters are supposed to be modded out the box, that was the ethos of the design. Dunno if that is the same with the Scrambler but I'd be pretty happy with a full throttle exactly as it is anyway.

Albie
30-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Black high bars for me. I have a nice pair of braceable renthals to use.
No I like that headlight indeed.
Mirrors throw away. Don't like mirrors on a scrambler/off roader
Termis please
Don't mind the number board plate hanger
Like the speedo as similar to my TT500
Chrome the rear spring or red and black
led smaller indicators or build in to bike or headlight or similar to my Rizoma Aeros

walpole68
30-09-2014, 07:48 PM
I will be ordering a yellow icon in the morning.

Albie
30-09-2014, 07:59 PM
I will be ordering a yellow icon in the morning.

Good man. Mine may be same as yours again then lol:mand:

Fatal
30-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Don't tell Dirty, but I quite like the red

Fatal
30-09-2014, 08:07 PM
Thought it only fair to share Harleys second attempt at the Scrambler ;)

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p537/Fatalhud/harleyfail_zps6930f26e.jpg

walpole68
30-09-2014, 08:10 PM
Good man. Mine may be same as yours again then lol:mand:

Yes indeed but you pipped me to the post last time around.

walpole68
30-09-2014, 08:11 PM
As this site already has a naughty corner prehaps now it can have a dirty corner as well.

SunEye
30-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Monsters are supposed to be modded out the box, that was the ethos of the design. Dunno if that is the same with the Scrambler but I'd be pretty happy with a full throttle exactly as it is anyway.
According to MCN
"The standard bike, which has been dubbed Icon, is supported with a three-bike range of pre-customised models, each with its own logo and distinct style.

The Full Throttle, Classic and Urban Enduro will all be available to buy as complete models, or owners can buy the parts individually to create their own particular vision according to their tastes, or finances."

So it would appear that parts for each model are interchangeable so that you can create your own individual Scrambler from the available parts.

utopia
30-09-2014, 08:34 PM
Love it.
Ducati say this.......(and I couldn't agree more)..

The Ducati Scrambler is the contemporary interpretation of the iconic Ducati model, as if it had never been out of production. The style is “post-heritage”: to take the best of the past and create something unique and absolutely contemporary. Anti-conformist, accessible and essential, the Ducati Scrambler is the perfect blend of tradition and modernity and marks a return to the pure essence of motorcycling: two wheels, a wide handlebar, a simple engine and a huge amount of fun.

A refreshing return to building a bike to do the job(s) in hand, rather than over-stylised design statements......and yet its still cool as can be without even trying.
Actually, I now realise that the two best words to describe it are......dare I say it.....Steve Mcqueen.
It has exactly that sort of purposeful, no nonsense, understated, inner cool.
Its not "retro". It transcends the very notion of a simple style label like that.

I think Ducati are going to sell a lot of these.
I guess you could see it as an entry level bike, but that would be unfair as its so much more. I'd be happy to have one now, 40 odd years after getting my first bike.
For some, it could be the only bike in the garage.
It would equally stand very well amongst a stable of bikes.
It could be for beginners or older hands, and have plenty to offer both.
It could be a commuter/hack.
It could be an explorer.
It could nip to the shops or the pub.
With your best girl on the pillion.....or the dog, fishing kit, bag of building sand, whatever.

I would still have liked to have seen an aircooled, short stroke, desmo single of around 550cc, in a lightweight, minimalist, scrambler package, but that was never really going to happen, and would require a whole different production set-up and massive cost.
Though......it would be a franchise that I would happily take on, if offered.

But, back to the real world....
I'd still take my Dommie in the winter, cos it does the job well, on a low budget (though it needs to lose the bodywork and gain a TT500 alloy tank).......and the monster for the summer and longer runs.
But I could easily be very tempted by a Scrambler. .....and it would be......
The Urban Enduro in the smutty green, but losing the numberplate mount and stalky mirrors while replacing the front mudguard for something lower and more effective than any of the std ones on offer, as well as attending to any requirement for a hugger or shock-guard at the rear.
Oh, and I've just spotted the wire headlamp guard....I'd sling that.
Then maybe a can, but nothing more than that.
Heck, in that colour I could park it up by the river and go fishing all day and nobody would even know it was there.

Nice job, Ducati.
Makes me kinda proud.

Dukedesmo
30-09-2014, 08:44 PM
I quite like it, takes me back to my yoof'.

I'd have the Classic (got to like the orange and the spoked wheels!), but not sure on the brown seat? and I'd definitely lose the number plate holder for a more traditional type. Goes without saying an aftermarket can but for the sound rather than the look... :thumbsup:

SunEye
30-09-2014, 09:01 PM
I guess you could see it as an entry level bike, but that would be unfair as its so much more.
My use of the term entry level referred to entry to the Ducati brand, not entry to biking. The Scrambler will be the cheapest new Ducati and as such is the entry level Ducati. A position once occupied by the Monster.

Albie
30-09-2014, 09:02 PM
I really don't think I could part ex the monster and no point really but I would think I would use this style more. I don't want to be monsterless as some friends are and look sad for it.

So no real negatives on here yet. That's good but I would expect some as not everyones cuppa tea.

Black Bob
30-09-2014, 10:10 PM
You're all having a laugh, right?

Emperor's new clothes and all that?

What a complete load of sh!t.

Really.

Funkatronic
30-09-2014, 10:22 PM
haha, so tell us what you really think mate

steeevvvooo
30-09-2014, 10:36 PM
As it has no gpi or belly pan it's right up your street no? ;)

I didn't want to like it, but I do. I hope it's successful and fills Ducati coffers like the m900 did in the early/mid 90s.

However, Albie is rightly asking himself "would I sell my monster to buy one?" personally I wouldn't. That doesn't mean I wouldn't like a scrambler in the garage. I think they look great, are ripe for customising and probably a lot of fun. :thumbsup:

Dirty
30-09-2014, 10:40 PM
Ah but imagine how gorgeous it lwill ook with a belly pan Bob then tell us you still don't like it! :)

Black Bob
30-09-2014, 10:49 PM
Hehe. Well, you wouldn't want me mincing my words, would you? It just seems to me to be a truly horrible looking motorcycle from every conceivable angle except perhaps looking directly away from it.

But I would love for someone to buy one, and make it look great. It might be one of those rare bikes that looks much better with a rider on it, in the exact opposite way to how a Panigale looks gorgeous right up until the point when a wealthy pot-bellied middle aged bloke in a Harkonnen suit sits on it.

:D

steeevvvooo
30-09-2014, 10:56 PM
Hahahahah. If you are tall, slim, bearded, cool looking with an open face helmet and jeans/trainer combo I'm sure it looks great.

Middle aged, pudgy and in a one piece humpbacked race suit... Maybe less so. Might have to rule myself out on that basis ;)

gary tompkins
01-10-2014, 12:58 AM
It's going to be fun keeping the motor clean with that excuse for a front mudguard

On the whole i like the styling though

slob
01-10-2014, 06:18 AM
Hahahahah. If you are tall, slim, bearded, cool looking with an open face helmet and jeans/trainer combo I'm sure it looks great.

Middle aged, pudgy and in a one piece humpbacked race suit... Maybe less so. Might have to rule myself out on that basis ;)

So I'm middle aged, pudgy, bearded and cool looking(ahem)... what do I do?

steeevvvooo
01-10-2014, 06:41 AM

On the beard/cool points my brother asked if I had joined Sons of Anarchy after seeing the Belgium photos. I'm sure he was referring to your beard :) He was impressed when I said "that's The President" but less so when there was no serious criminal act/initiation required to "join". :D

I can't do anything about the first couple of points and am heading the same way but 2/4 ain't bad

Black Bob
01-10-2014, 07:05 AM

When you're as cool as you are, no-one notices the other things. :hail:

J.P
01-10-2014, 07:33 AM
I think it looks ok. Just ok.
But have you seen the new Bonneville's released at the same show ?
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/mcn/news/newsresults/new-bikes/2014/september/cologne-show-new-triumph-bonnevilles/

Now they are cool.

don_matese
01-10-2014, 07:47 AM
Whats the USB for though? its not like its got an MP3 player built in...

J.P
01-10-2014, 08:14 AM
Whats the USB for though? its not like its got an MP3 player built in...

Probably for charging from the bike your smartphone or device.
Becoming more & more a must have with more devices being used for navigation.

AndyC_772
01-10-2014, 08:19 AM

Ride a Diavel?

Dirty
01-10-2014, 09:12 AM
He was impressed when I said "that's The President" but less so when there was no serious criminal act/initiation required to "join". :D

Haven't you done yours yet? :)

I think it looks ok. Just ok.
But have you seen the new Bonneville's released at the same show ?
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/mcn/news/newsresults/new-bikes/2014/september/cologne-show-new-triumph-bonnevilles/

Now they are cool.

Not a fan of new bikes that look fake old. Seems to be a big market for them though.

slob
01-10-2014, 09:29 AM
Ride a Diavel?

tried it, hated it... NO!

Fatal
01-10-2014, 11:31 AM
:) He was impressed when I said "that's The President" but less so when there was no serious criminal act/initiation required to "join". :D

I thought the initiation was too complete a Tunnel Run, which would mean I have failed twice :grump::grump:

Dirty
03-10-2014, 10:40 PM
At those prices I could well see me being the owner of one in a year or 2!