PDA

View Full Version : National Motorcycle Museum Theft

Yorkie
28-08-2014, 03:20 PM
Priceless trophies snatched in robbery at National Motorcycle Museum near Solihull?

Thieving sods. In Spain at the moment and saw this on the Birmingham Mail online. (Don't ask) some sad pictures of the bikes knocked over to get the silver.

I cannot link the details, sorry.

Yorkie

wezrvf
28-08-2014, 04:06 PM
I was there today actually. Looks like they smashed in side doors and there wasn't much left on the shelves. Grim

Albie
28-08-2014, 04:09 PM
Really really disgusting behaviour. Thieving scumbags.

wezrvf
28-08-2014, 09:24 PM
Country has gone to sh*t really. Too many entitled d*ck heads that don't want to do a days work for some cash and would rather steal something somebody else has worked their arse off for.

garry
28-08-2014, 09:33 PM
this **** goes on al the time, in peoples homes, the fact it affects our community and our history just brings it home more.. for the sake of our heritage i hope the items are found before being smelted to fund some feckers habit

as fer the scum responsible... well, we all have our own points of view on that.. and mine involves a sharp knife.

Dookbob
29-08-2014, 07:55 PM
If the said scum bags could break in, help themseves to a load of kit, then leave before the law turned up, doesn,t this beg the question of what the f**k has happened to the security. All the scum needed to do was flick a match in the right place on thier way out and we would have had an action replay of the big fire. Would it be expecting too much to think that the museum management might have learned something from the last bonfire.