PDA

View Full Version : Happy 3rd Birthday Mevo!

neilo
25-08-2014, 04:58 PM
3 years and counting... What a fantastic bike!! Does everything I need it to and plenty more. Of course I still look at other bikes, but it only takes a day like yesterday to remind me why I love this bike so much...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64995640/Monster.jpg

neilo
25-08-2014, 05:16 PM
13,000 miles of worry-free riding (and it's definitely got even better with some age!)... 100% reliable which is more than can be said for some Japanese bikes I've owned... Completely rust free and comes up beautiful after every clean...

In my books the only 'must do' mod was a 43T rear sprocket and longer chain... Apart from that, and after getting the stock suspension set-up for my weight...it's a fantastic machine right out of the box. All other mods are purely cosmetic and don't add to the bike's performance... Stock cans are perfectly fine for me...

Albie
25-08-2014, 05:21 PM
A mere puppy still. I have similar thoughts though and mine is now 5 and a bit. Glad your still happy.

neilo
25-08-2014, 05:37 PM
:) Yes, still very happy indeed... As I say, my eyes tend to stray at times (as all ours do), but I only need to go for a 'blast' to be (thoroughly) reminded of how much fun this machine is...