PDA

View Full Version : Motobatt 'Big Boy' Charger

Flip
21-08-2014, 03:36 AM
I bought this a very short while ago to keep my race bike battery on charge while not being used to save me swapping chargers between bikes.

However, although it states it is suitable for batteries between 3Ah and 60Ah I have found it's maintenance (float) charge to be a little high for my race bikes' 7Ah battery which over the kind of time between use will not be good for it.

I have checked it to make sure it works as it should which it does but as I already have a charger keeping my Monster battery on charge I need to get a new lower output one for the race to save me keep swapping between the two.

It is all boxed complete with full instructions and all the leads- Permanent fused connection (with weather proof cover) for the bike and crocodile clips for bench use.

I'll post a couple of photos up later but my phone is not playing right now!

So before I pop this on eBay I thought I would offer it here, I paid £55 for it and so I reckon about £40 is pretty fair.

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorcycle/battery-chargers-conditioners/motobatt-big-boy-battery-charger-premium-featured-battery-maintenance-charger

Please PM me if interested- cheers!

steeevvvooo
21-08-2014, 09:23 AM
PM sent......