PDA

View Full Version : Newbie - Hi to all

Harryo
15-08-2014, 07:32 AM
Hi everyone, I had my monster 796 delivered yesterday

It's been on order for two weeks now, frustratingly I had a fall at work last week and now have an injury to my elbow, unable to ride for 3 weeks or so......:grump:

The wait is going to be torture .....

rollo22
15-08-2014, 07:41 AM
Welcome there are a few of us in the County.

Bummer about the elbow speedy recovery.

I am in the North. Moreton way

Mr Gazza
15-08-2014, 08:57 AM
Hello and welcome.

Bad timing with the elbow...Ouch!

Years ago a mate of mine smashed his left hand up and had it in plaster,. So he taped on a piece of bent metal so he could pull the clutch in.

The same bloke that we loaded up onto his bike when he was too paraletic to walk or even stand. Someone started his bike, while another put it in gear and held the clutch. When he was all bundled on with his own hand on the clutch, we gave him a big old shove and off he went.! he got home no problem through 10 miles of Norfolks finest twisties..:mand:

The same bloke come to think of it, who had some problems with his bike and was relegated to a Tiger Cub for a few days.
They put me at the front of the convoy as I only had a 175. To make sure the Cub could keep up....He came past me on the tightest bend of the lot....Standing on the saddle.!

He's still alive apparently..:mand:

Good luck with the new Bike..

Harryo
15-08-2014, 10:03 AM
Laugh out loud....

I'll get the wife to tape me onto the bike !

Won't be long, better be safe than sorry, it will give me the chance to look through the topics on the forum

Dirty
15-08-2014, 01:02 PM
Hi and welcome

Have you had a fall at work? Injury compensation lawyers R Us will now pester you for the rest of your life :)

utopia
15-08-2014, 01:46 PM
'allo, 'arry.
Shame about the helbow.
But at least you have a cracking new bike.......cup half full, mate........;)
Welcome along.