PDA

View Full Version : Wdw 2014

bikerjude
27-07-2014, 09:10 PM
I have just returned from the above event having ridden all the way there and back - approx 3k miles in total - on my M900, together with my husband on his S4R. Encountered rain like I've never experienced before in Switzerland and both bikes never missed a beat. Great time had by all.:chuckle:

Tosh
28-07-2014, 10:19 AM
Well done on what must have been a great trip. Only just got my M900 but would love to go to that , maybe next year.

Grumpy
28-07-2014, 11:20 AM
I have just returned from the above event having ridden all the way there and back - approx 3k miles in total - on my M900, together with my husband on his S4R. Encountered rain like I've never experienced before in Switzerland and both bikes never missed a beat. Great time had by all.:chuckle:

Great to hear you had an enjoyable time, the rain storms around the Alps can be interesting!!

Well done on what must have been a great trip. Only just got my M900 but would love to go to that , maybe next year.
Tosh, WDW is held every 2 years, so keep june/july clear in 2016, I've been 4 times and had a great time on each occasion. :mand: