PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle Museum Run

Stued
27-07-2014, 08:34 AM
Here we go, try to contain your excitement!
Saturday 9th August
Starts at 10am at Ranworth Broad (NR13 6AB)
Will leave at 10.30am and head towards North Walsham to visit the Motorcycle Museum there.
Picturesque scenery, nadgery roads, and the opportunity to view Ducati, MV, AJS, BSA, Triumph, Norton, an IOMTT winner from the 30's with linked brakes, and japanese machinery from an age when motorcycles were young, displayed in an unusual way. I like it and hope you will all too.

Start the list

Stu & Eva

Mr Gazza
27-07-2014, 11:32 AM
OOoh..! looking forward to some nadgery roads...:chuckle::chuckle:

Yup I'm in.

http://www.mc-museum.freeserve.co.uk/

One of my Ajays was exibited there at one time, apparently. Never visited the Museum myself though.

Stu & Eva
Gazza

Flip
27-07-2014, 04:17 PM
Sounds like a great day out just remember to leave the day either side to whizz up to Donington for the Classic Festival for some proper old bikes being thrashed within an inch of their lives!!

emzedder
31-07-2014, 02:17 PM
its a real working museum and the bikes keep changing which is a bit unusual and adds interest. Condition varies from mint to "as found"

CrazyDuck
06-08-2014, 01:06 PM
Unless I have a miracle and the parts I have ordered turn up today or tomorrow an I can get her fixed im afraid I wont be there :(

Stued
08-08-2014, 03:04 PM
So who's coming.......

Mr Gazza
08-08-2014, 04:34 PM
All ready to boogie boss...:spin:

Emzedder is going to try too, and going to see if I can get CrazyDuck mobile again tonight.

Mr Gazza
09-08-2014, 01:49 PM
Thanks for a very pleasant morning's run out Stu.

Always easy to sit and watch boats and wildlife on the water.
Nice run with the Sun shining and nice to follow rather than lead for a change.

Enjoyed the Museum too.

Looking forward to next weekends run....:mand: