PDA

View Full Version : Charity raffle, win an 851.

Dukedesmo
20-06-2014, 01:16 PM
OK, not a Monster but I'm sure many of us would appreciate the chance to win an 851 for a tenner!

Raffle being run by a kind member on the Ducatiforum, all proceeds to Cancer charity and only £10 a ticket, what's not to like?

See; http://ducatiforum.co.uk/forum/threads/851-charity-fund-raiser-pledges.23838/

MerlinPV12
20-06-2014, 01:38 PM
Hi Duke, Happy to donate but quick Q first, do we need to sign up to the other forum to buy the tickets or can we wait for the Just Giving page? Sorry if I'm being slow!

Dukedesmo
20-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Hi Duke, Happy to donate but quick Q first, do we need to sign up to the other forum to buy the tickets or can we wait for the Just Giving page? Sorry if I'm being slow!

I understand you need to register on the other site to then buy the tickets, this is to keep it simple for the organiser rather than chasing all over the internet.

Doesn't cost anything to do it though and I think many on here are also on there anyway? and I hope I'm not upsetting anyone/anything on here? but it is genuinely for charity so figured that it would be OK.

Beautiful bike for a tenner though and the owner is extremely generous giving all monies raised to charity.

Bike's worth around £4k, maybe more as these are fairly sought after and it is in very good, original condition and whilst I'd like to win it (so maybe shouldn't be spreading the news :chuckle:) I would love to see as much as possible raised for a good cause.

MerlinPV12
20-06-2014, 04:55 PM
Got it, thanks. No probs at all I'll sign up over the weekend :)