PDA

View Full Version : New Monster

Signmaker
30-05-2014, 01:53 PM
Hi everyone. just ridden back from bristol with my new 1200s monster. :)It's also fitted with a termigoni exhaust. Wow what a bike. Been riding for 25 years and had many different bikes and there is nothing quiet like this bike. It's easy to ride, happy to go at any pace. Will post a few pictures in the next few days.
Are there many other riders in my part of the country ( North Devon ) Barnstaple area?...

Looking forward to chatting and meeting some of you....

Well off to do some bike cleaning now....

Shaun....

LouSCannon
30-05-2014, 02:03 PM
Hi and welcome, slightly jealous my 1200s is so quiet (I fancied a change from Termis on this one) but hoping it won't stay that way for long! :)

Signmaker
30-05-2014, 02:15 PM
The sound is amazing, mind u I'm glad Ive not got neighbours as they scare kids and animals alike. Do look good as well as the performance... Go on get some...

MrsC_772
30-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Test rode the non-S version of the 1200 a couple of weeks ago. About the first thing the other half said was "isn't it loud", and that was with the standard cans! Remarkably well mannered at low speed around town, but the torque is phenomenal when you open it up and head at warp speed for the horizon.

Enjoy the new bike, and here's hoping for some more sunny riding weather.

steeevvvooo
30-05-2014, 08:00 PM
I thought it sounded good standard too. I can't wait to hear the termis!!