PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 2012 Monster 796 ABS

Spanners
06-05-2014, 08:33 PM
For Sale 2012 Monster 796 ABS

Monster in as new condition.
Change in my circumstances forces very reluctant sale.
Never been ridden by myself only 3 miles on clock.
Currently declared SORN.
Originally purchased from CMW Motorcycles.
Always been garaged and covered, and connected to battery optimiser.
Corse trim.

Looking for a good home.

Looking for £6500 ono.

Feel free to contact Rob for more details on 07701037941, please no time wasters.

Located in Bognor Regis, West Sussex.

Photos here:

www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2500.jpg
www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2501.jpg
www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2505.jpg
www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2509.jpg
www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2513.jpg
www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2497.jpg
www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2494.jpg
www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2491.jpg
www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2490.jpg
www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2488.jpg
www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2486.jpg
www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2484.jpg
www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2483.jpg
www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2478.jpg
www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2476.jpg
www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2475.jpg
www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2474.jpg
www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2472.jpg
www.bobbalicious.com/Monster/IMG_2463.jpg

jonzi
06-05-2014, 10:51 PM
please no time wasters.

You wasted no time introducing yourself, getting to know the people you want to flog your bike to.

I feel that we should have some kind of minimum post count before people can come along and try to sell their stuff.

This isn't ebay.

Go there, pay the fees and sell your stuff

Good luck with the sale

Dirty
07-05-2014, 08:07 AM
I don't. As long as what is for sale is monster related it's good imo. If you are selling a Monster where better to try than UKMOC? If people had to 'join in' and jump through hoops first then we'd potentially miss out. I know when I try to flog bits through specific forums if I have to pretend to be friends before being allowed to post I either do just that, pointless, or simply don't bother. I reckon the DD gang lose out on a lot of opportunity's by their rules on that subject.

Dookbob
07-05-2014, 09:00 AM
Spanners has been a member for a year and a half, how long do you need to wait before you can trade with fellow members? OK , he hasn't posted before, but maybe he logs on to read the posts and gather information, or just take an interest in what other owners and enthusiasts are doing, and it does look like a great oportunity to look at a mint bike that has depreciated somewhat whilst still being in brand new condition. If I was in the market for such a bike I wouldn,t be typing this, I would be on the phone to Spanners looking for a chat and a possible deal.

Spanners
07-05-2014, 04:59 PM
Not here to ruffle anyones feathers, just thought it would be nice to try and sell to somebody who is passionate about Ducati Monsters and thought this would be one of the best places to do so. Would make me happy knowing it had gone to someone who will enjoy owning and riding it.