PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, lowered Monster 600 for sale

Dennis menace
04-05-2014, 12:01 PM
Not sure if my original post appeared.
Ladies, and vertically challenged men, lovingly restored, original spec, lowered '94 M600 for sale ready to ride. Six months tax and MOT.
Brand new cam belts, valve shims, carbs and cables, speedo cable, battery, s/s banjo bolts and bleed nipples, s/s engine bolts, billet frame plugs, brake pads, oil and fuel filter, rose joints. Powdered coated frame, new(ish) slip on exhausts, replaced batter box/air filter housing, rear shock, fuel pump. Good tyres.

Engine set up by Pete (Boyz toys).

Offers around £1600.

Spare '98 engine, assorted spares e.g. top end gasket set, original seat, gold hoop, etc £200

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q20s9nw8bbzq4bs/2tananAluR

Dennis menace
04-05-2014, 01:14 PM
Bumped off new posts at 1 pm doh!

Dennis menace
05-05-2014, 08:32 AM
Looks like fleabay then!

steeevvvooo
05-05-2014, 08:50 AM
Looks nice but being lowered limits the market unfortunately.

EBay is probably the best bet to get the widest audience. New riders won't be members here for example but a lowered bike would be a benefit for many new bikers.

Don't forget to add mileage and any prevouus history but the recent belts and shims service should make it appealing.

Good luck.

Dennis menace
05-05-2014, 09:01 AM
Thanks for the advice. Lowering (of the hoop) can be reversed in minutes now that the rose joints are new. The original seat can be put back on. The mileage is 24K. I know I won't get my money back so offers are welcome. I'd rather a Ducati enthusiast owned the 'bike. I'd keep it myself but even lowered it is still to high for me (five foot one on a good day)!

wendy lea
11-05-2014, 10:52 PM
there is a place in Stowmarket Suffolk that can do quite a lot with helping vertically challenged people out. I know people who have had it done and could be worth a look if you'd rather keep it. MCT , stowmarket

Dennis menace
12-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Many thanks for the information.

I am probably going to keep the bike and just be careful when I ride it!

A narrower seat would help so I might explore that option.