PDA

View Full Version : Buell & Italian Motorcycle Festival: 26-05-14

nambduke
08-04-2014, 12:16 PM
First full ride out of the year for the Yorkshire group, so if you fancy it!!

From a different events thread....the Buell & Italian Motorcycle Festival is scheduled for 26-05-14.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b145/cjbuell/2014EmsDayPosterBITMAP_zps0e073e0a.png

I plan to ride down from North Yorkshire via York down to Brough/South Cave (to meet up with bigredduke) and then riding down to the event.

Times to be confirmed (and weather dependant as usual - I dont fancy riding all day in the rain!)

Please add your names to the list. We might be able to collect/met up on route where practicable.....Basically....times to be confirmed for this logistics nightmare!!!! I can see problems already so we might have to syncronise watches closer to the time....;-)

Best regards and hope to see as many as possible on the day!!
Mark

Those interested so far include (please add your name by copy/paste and add name to the thread):

nambduke
bigredduke

nambduke
10-05-2014, 10:15 PM
Guys
I'll have to dip out of 2014 events. I've managed to pop a disc in my back again so riding is out for the year. MRI planned on Monday but suspect surgery shortly after. Hope someone can pick up meetings through the year for the Yorkshire region
Best regards
Mark