PDA

View Full Version : SeaStar have a Demo

Mr Gazza
03-04-2014, 04:36 PM
Seastar Superbikes invite you to join us for our
"Ducati Demo Day" and launch of the
new Monster 1200 and new Diavel.
Sat 12th April 2014
This is your personal invitation to join us for our Ducati Demo day (9.00am - 6.00pm) where we will be giving you the opportunity to test the All New Ducati Monster 1200S , the New 899 and to view the latest Diavel along with many other models available on our Ducati demo fleet.
Please remember to bring both parts of your driving licence with you on the day !!!
Demo List:- Current Diavel, Multistrada 1200S, Monster 1200S and 696, Hyperstrada, Streetfighter 848, 1199S, 899 and 848.
Take a look at the Ducati range to see further details.

See the full line up of models:

Give us a call on 01508 471919 (Press Option 1) or send us an email to book a road test on your preferred model.

Come and see the latest additions to the Ducati model range for 2014
The all new Monster 1200S, the new Diavel for 2014, not forgetting the new 899.

We look forward to seeing you next Saturday.

Seastar Superbikes are proud to accept the new Kawasaki "Elite" dealer status having been ranked within the top 5 UK Kawasaki dealers. A big thank you to our customers, Kawasaki UK and Seastar's very loyal staff for helping us to achieve this prestigious position for the highest dealer standards and customer service levels.

Join us on Facebook or Twitter to stay up to date or
e-mail mail@seastarsuperbikes.co.uk

Seastar Superbikes, The Garage, Ipswich Road,
Newton Flotman, Norfolk. NR15 1PN.
www.seastarsuperbikes.co.uk

Please give us a call if you need any further information - 01508 471919

If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list please e-mail UNSUBSCRIBE to mail@seastarsuperbikes.co.uk

He11cat
03-04-2014, 09:00 PM
Thanks .... Do they have a special Demo bike for little people ...,
Oh gulp that's the mini moto !
Cheers for the heads up

Mr Gazza
03-04-2014, 09:58 PM
There's just a chance I might be able to get the bike back together for that Saturday.
If I do then I'll see you there...If not I will be weilding spanners like a madman..!!

Mr Gazza
11-04-2014, 07:25 PM
All I have left to do tonight is fill the clutch line up with fluid and I'm off to the post office in the morning to get some tax....So might see you there..:biggrin: