PDA

View Full Version : M620ie

LeMarsu
24-01-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by SazzaJ on 28-05-2003

Happy Birthday to my M620ie, 2 months old today!

My first bike (passed my test 2 weeks ago), and so far it's been an amazing experience!
Very little trouble transfering from the GS500 learner bike to the Monster. Getting faster all the time :p

The bike is still totally as standard, but gets lots of interest at Whiteways as it's the metallic black one, and as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong), they seem to be quite rare.

The only probs I've had so far are cloudy oil (solved, thanks to the forum;) ), and the side stand letting me down on a brick driveway! Luckily, no-one was looking, and I had a convenient wall behind me, so it didn't hit the deck.

Very very very happy so far. Already considering some new cans, etc, but also I'm very aware of what this might do to the warranty.

LeMarsu
24-01-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by CK & AK on 28-05-2003

Changing your cans shouldnt affect your warranty - mine havent, and the dealer I got my bike from was quite happy with them.
But, having 'them nice noisy ones you always wanted' - will definately affect your insurance, so dont expect to be able to claim for them if you have a 'bump', and always keep the originals 'just in case'.

LeMarsu
24-01-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Thibaud on 28-05-2003

Monster 620S i.e.
Received mine yesterday and I'm over the moon. Beautiful to look at. Passing my test this weekend so hopefully I'll be able to join all you lucky buggers out there and I'll be riding by this time next week! Here's hoping anyway as having it gathering dust in the garage just won't do now will it?

Mine is a 2003 model (metallic grey tank and fluo red wheels) and I'll be checking nuts and bolts tonight. Looks like I'll be late for dinner then.