PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Sussex meets

maxxjod
03-02-2014, 12:34 PM
Hello,

Sorry for being a little slow to sort anything out but its a new year and it would be great to catch up with some other Sussex riders and after all with such a damp start to the year we must be due to get some lovely weather for 2014.

Please can i have a show of hands for Sussex members and a rough idea of whereabouts in Sussex you are? I can then try to work out the best places and ways of catching up.

I think the Sussex area should meet up on the 4th Sunday of the month as that way we will have the chance to catch up with the Kent or Hampshire guys on the 2nd or 3rd Sunday of each month.

If anybody has any ideas or suggestions of places to meet up at or go to that would be great.

I look forward to all your replies.

Best regards

Jody

Flip
04-02-2014, 09:50 PM
Well there's still a few Monsters in Sussex.

Don't think there are any of the 'old lot' still around but I met some new peeps up at Whiteways Café (A29 Bury Hill) when we went to Box Hill for the Monster day.

SunEye
05-02-2014, 12:12 PM
I'm a Sussexer. My work often gets in the way of me getting out and about on my bike on Sundays, but I'm more than happy to attend a meet if I'm available. I have in the past been to Wilts/Hants and London meets.

crowman
06-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Hi Jody

I'm in Rudgwick, up near the S****y border, 4th Sunday sounds fine to me.

Sirc
10-02-2014, 11:41 AM
I can think of around 4 more Monster riders in Sussex who i'm sure would like to meet - if they don't pop up on in response to this thread I will try and rope them in for you :)

mart64
10-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Hi Jody,
4th Sunday sounds good to me.
Whiteways Cafe (A29 Bury Hill) and The Chalet Transport Cafe (Cowfold A281) are good places to meet up, the Six Bells @ Chiddingly off the A22 near Lewes was a favourite many years ago.
Cheers