PDA

View Full Version : M1000Sie

Mike Lewis
08-12-2013, 03:30 PM
Hi,

After a couple of interested buyers but no viewings I have decided to put the original bits back on and sell it cheaper. Is anyone interested at £1,950?

Its a Monster M1000Sie, which is the air cooled, dual spark model. It has had all of its services at Ducati dealerships except the last one which was just an oil & filter change. Next one is due August 2014 and should include the belts. It is MOT'd till Feb 2014 and Taxed to the end of January 2014. It had a new rear tire in July 2013 and I have not used it since starting my new job in September. I am selling it due to the change of jobs and no time to use it. It has a Ducati carbon tail unit which was fitted by Ducati, everything else is standard.

The bad bits and hence the cheap price:

1. It has a scratched area on the right hand exhaust about the size of a 50p piece which was from a stationary drop after being hit by a slow moving car. Ducati checked everything and all is straight and good. Structurally the exhausts are fine.

2. The paint on the underside of the engine has some areas where it is coming off.

The good bits:

1. New sprag clutch last year so it now starts well.

2. All cosmetic areas are spotless (except the right exhaust).

3. Nearly new rear tyre.

Mileage = 19,793

Location= SO32 3QG (Just off the A32 near Wickham in Hampshire)

Thanks
Mike

bluestoesonnose
08-12-2013, 05:57 PM
@rse, 7 months too late...

Liany
11-12-2013, 07:03 PM
damn... i wish i could have another one.
good luck