PDA

View Full Version : Breast Cancer Awareness Calendar

pegboy
22-11-2013, 02:31 PM
I know another calendar, this one is for a great cause, Breast Cancer. A very good friend, friend has managed to get a group of local ladies to pose for the pictures and to create the calendar. Would be great if you can show your support and purchase one or more.

Affinity Calendar Girls Bare all to Raise Cash for Breast Cancer

Every October the UK turns PINK to promote Breast Cancer Awareness. This year Jane Fry Editor of Affinity Magazine decided she wanted to do something to help raise funds for Breakthrough Breast Cancer’s research, a cause that she knows is close to many people’s hearts.

So with the help of ten local business women they have put together their very own Calendar Girls Calendar!!

Jane told us “Everybody knows someone who has been affected by breast cancer in one form or another, I lost a friend a couple of years ago and last year Julie.W lost her mother to this cruel disease. As women we know how high the statistics are and how easy our lives could be turned upside down, so there was no hesitation and plenty of enthusiasm when the idea of the calendar came about.”

The girls said “We had so much fun shooting the calendar, we even made an old man fall off his bike!!!! But we also know how serious the cause we are raising money for is. We have 1,000 calendars to sell and our hope is people will be fighting to get their hands on them, so we have to order even more!”

The calendars will be available to purchase at the cost of £10 from businesses locally (check out the Affinity Magazine FB page for stockists) or mail order - email jane@affinitymag.co.uk

If you are a local business and would like to stock the calendars please contact Jane.

A sneaky peak to get you interested.

Dirty
22-11-2013, 03:02 PM
Great cause, I hope they sell them all!

Interesting how in these modern times though there is still inequality. I had great fun doing a shoot for testicular cancer but when I made an old lady fall off her bike I got arrested :)

pegboy
24-11-2013, 10:36 AM
Hahaha

Bump