PDA

View Full Version : IWC Top Gun Double Chrono Replica watch

NattyBoy
08-11-2013, 05:01 PM
Just bought this back from overseas for a work colleague but he's let me down (lesson learnt!) so thought I'd offer it here.

Its a top end IWC double chrono top gun pilots watch REPLICA with fully automatic Valjoux movement (no battery - just wind it and it will keep itself going). Its indistiguishable in appearance (even the backs identical) to the £8000 original which can be seem on Jeremy Clarksons wrist, and featured in the latest Bourne film. The day and date function is functional. The chronograph buttons are dummys. Valjoux movements are used in many of the premium/high end watches you will have heard of (TAG Heuer, etc). They keep EXCELLENT time and are very reliable.

It was a shop display model so I got it a bit cheaper. They normally cost around £110, but as this was a shop display one I got it cheaper and I'm just looking to recover the £60 I paid for it.

I've compiled a number of pictures on a ppt slide comparing to the real one - drop me a PM if you want it e-mailed over.

Link to real one here;
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IWC-Double-Chronograph-LIMITED-EDITION-Top-Gun-Miramar-Special-Edition-/231086876842?pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWa tches_GL&hash=item35cdd9e8aa

Cheers
Nat

NattyBoy
08-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Now sold...