PDA

View Full Version : East Yorkshire DOC branch anyone?

DrD
30-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Posting on behalf of Dutchy916 on Ducati-UpNorth ( http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/showthread.php?19737-East-Yorkshire-DOC-branch-anyone%21 )

I have recently put out feelers through DOCGB regarding the possibility of forming a branch for East Yorkshire. To give the inception of a branch meet a chance I propose to have 2 dates in October so everyone interested may be able to get to 1 if possible (that’s 2 nights in the pub for me then!).

Meet venue – The Goodmanham Arms, Goodmanham, YO43 3JA.

Meet dates – Tuesday 8th October 2013 at 7:30pm and
Wednesday 16th October 2013 at 7:30pm

I appreciate it’s not a great time of year to get people out as winter approaches. However, if you live in or around the area and are interested please PM me or leave a message on the forum. Hope to see some of you on these dates whether you attend by bike, car, van or walk!!

DrD
20-05-2014, 06:06 PM
Late post, we meet tonight (3rd Tuesday of the month) - same location as first post
Nice evening for a ride out if you got "better" things to do!

slob
20-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Very good but we could really do with someone prepared to fly the UKMOC flag North of Watford

bigredduke
20-05-2014, 06:59 PM
Would have liked to come but Mrs BRD's birthday today so I don't think it would go down too well.
Another time.

Dirty
21-05-2014, 02:45 PM
Very good but we could really do with someone prepared to fly the UKMOC flag North of Watford

Could UKMOC help with visas, translators, vaccinations etc? ;) :running: