PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 18th Jan DSC meet

psychlist
15-01-2004, 12:01 PM
Anybody out and about this Sunday please feel free to pop in to John Henry's Brasserie (next door to Cissbury Leathers) in Findon just off the A24. I hope to be there on my first outing since my crash last September, if I can persuade my dearly beloved to give me a lift! Anytime from 1030 to midday-ish for lovely coffee and a real good bacon sarnie :bunny:

C U there! :burnout:

CK & AK
15-01-2004, 12:17 PM
Paul - if tis cold & wet - I may well come (by car:eek: ) - but promise not to wear the 'rambling' gear - as Dibble so politely puts it!
(If dry - will have to do some maintenance at the fields:mad: )

C

are you healing ok?

JMo
16-01-2004, 09:22 PM
Have posted info in the "What's on this weekend" section too Paul - hope some of the local Sussexites (at least) can make it out...

CK, weather looks fine for Sunday, sure you can't make it down on the bikes? (Know how you love the car of course! xxx)

See you there around 10.45 - I'll be the one covered in mud (nice trail en route you see!)

xxx

CK & AK
17-01-2004, 08:23 AM
Sorry Jen - looks like I'm out of this one:( - have really got do get some re-fencing done in one of the fields asap. As the forecast is dry - I must take advantage of that.:(

See you sometime soon - have a great day - & give my regards to all.

C

JMo
17-01-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by CK & AK
have really got do get some re-fencing done in one of the fields asap.

And sort the drainage in the lower field eh?!

See you next Sunday (25th) at the stables then...

xxx

CK & AK
17-01-2004, 10:11 PM
C is going to sort a pub out for after Jen.
No 'house type stuff at the stables - just bikes and orses.

A:cool:

CK & AK
17-01-2004, 10:31 PM
Just got this message - may be of interest to you JMO?

"If you intend going to the sussex dsc meet at findon don't use the A280 from clapham village to findon, its covered in salt. The council depot for the gritters is about 400 yards north along the A280, and the roundabout and yard entrance are now covered in salt. They've been going in and out since 8pm and still haven't stopped, so it'll be bad tomorrow.

If your riding from arundel on the A27 carry on past the A280 junction until you reach a roundabout turn left onto the A24 and this will take you into Findon. Carry on through Findon valley until you come to the next roundabout and turn right into Findon village. Follow the road over the junction and up the hill to John Henrys. No salt no mess!"

JMo
17-01-2004, 10:35 PM
Hey, the kinda crap I've been plugging though today, salt would be no problem!

Thanks for the info though...

xxx