PDA

View Full Version : Evo 1100 indicator

wezrvf
23-09-2013, 09:18 AM
Hi chaps,

My rear right hand indicator has snapped somehow, i must have hit it with my foot when getting on the bike.

My plan is to get a tail tidy but spent a fortune on the bike recently so want to just get a standard indicator to see me through the winter !

Please help !!! :)

SunEye
23-09-2013, 05:29 PM
You have encountered a common incident with the new shape monsters. I can't help you with a standard indicator other than saying that Moto Rapido will give you a 10% discount on one if you mention UKMOC.

Personally I replaced mine with Melotti LED indicators that cost about £35 for a pair. They appear to be the same as the DP LED indicators that cost about £88. In fact I think that both are made by Italian company FAR. LED indicators will require resistors in order for the flash rate to be correct.

I would also recommend the Evotech tail tidy.

ercasa
23-09-2013, 05:55 PM
^^ what he said. Loads of forum members had this issue if you search for older posts. Mine's currently superglued, and will be fixed when the inevitable tail tidy arrives.

(at least this if you knock it off again like me you can just glue it back again :banghead: )

wezrvf
23-09-2013, 10:28 PM
Haha cheers guys. They do seem to have a week point in rubber. I wonder if the buffeting of the exhaust has anything to do with it.