PDA

View Full Version : Brands Hatch 8th September race report

CK & AK
09-09-2013, 09:42 PM
To all who kindly funded Connor to get out at this race meeting - and those who sent messages of support, please find Connors race report here: http://www.knightroadraceteam.co.uk/index.php?page=rider-reports

Alan got in not long ago from Brands, so photos will follow tomorrow.

Many many thanks for your support for this talented lad :cool:

Albie
09-09-2013, 10:12 PM
When he needs to do it again at end of season I will chip in with some money if I can. Hopefully Connor will be a future BSB champ or better. If he is I would be thrilled

craigie
09-09-2013, 10:59 PM
Nice report, a shame summer ended so suddenly at the weekend.

Hope you can get him out again.

gary tompkins
09-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Nice write up from Conner - great result for weekend

CK & AK
10-09-2013, 09:39 AM
Thanks all, at the risk of repeating myself - so so much appreciated :)
C

CK & AK
18-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Right, just back from hols (5 days on the Isle of Wight & 2 nights with a friend in Poole - we know how to live! :D ) & an update:

Due to 2 very generous late comers with sponsorship, we are able to send Connor out once more to a 1 day event for 2 races :cool:

This will be at the Thundersport GB meeting at Mallory Park on Sunday 29th September, in the premier class: GP1

If anyone is free & wants to come along, please do pop into the gazebo & say 'hi' :)

We are going to try to do a final fund-raiser if this one goes well - as the last meeting of the season with Thundersport GB is at Donington over the GP track, on Fri 25th through to Sun 27th October, if you know of anyone who might want to be financially involved, do send them our contact info :)

alan c
18-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Well done to all and thanks for the write up :hail:

Albie
18-09-2013, 09:23 PM
Right, just back from hols (5 days on the Isle of Wight & 2 nights with a friend in Poole - we know how to live! :D ) & an update:

Due to 2 very generous late comers with sponsorship, we are able to send Connor out once more to a 1 day event for 2 races :cool:

This will be at the Thundersport GB meeting at Mallory Park on Sunday 29th September, in the premier class: GP1

If anyone is free & wants to come along, please do pop into the gazebo & say 'hi' :)

We are going to try to do a final fund-raiser if this one goes well - as the last meeting of the season with Thundersport GB is at Donington over the GP track, on Fri 25th through to Sun 27th October, if you know of anyone who might want to be financially involved, do send them our contact info :)

Great news .

gary tompkins
19-09-2013, 01:15 AM
Wishing you all good luck for Mallory Park CK

CK & AK
19-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Thanks Alan, Albie & GT :)

craigie
19-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Excellent news, hope it all goes good.