PDA

View Full Version : New Monster 2014

modama
16-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Hi everybody

Does anyone know when the 2014 models will be released? After having a Dark 750 four years ago, I am now back on the hunt for a new Monster and would like to know when it is likely to see the new models.

Also, on www.ducati.com they show the 696 with various colours and finishings (i.e. Corse, Hayden MotoGP, etc) but on the website of the dealers they do not seem to show it. Any idea how to get this special finishings as after all it is on the official website of Ducati?

Any ideas or hints most welcomed.

Joan

slob
16-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Welcome back, any dealer should be able to supply you with one of the bodywork kits, probably discounted if you're buying a new bike. Fairly pricy otherwise, although you might get lucky and swap with someone else on here.

steeevvvooo
16-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Or if you don't mind second hand maybe check eBay for spare panels then you can be less choosy over the colour you order and might be able to get a deal on a pre-registered or a demo bike.

Good luck, choosing is half the fun :)

modama
16-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Thanks Steeevvvvooo, yest ebay is an option. However I was expecting Ducati to have some sort of option on accessories rather than us relying on other users selling bits. Oh, well, I will check with the dealer and see what I can get from them.