PDA

View Full Version : Luigimoto - Bristol

AGIBBS
11-01-2004, 10:01 AM
I seem to remember that LuigiMoto ? had some good write ups on this site, but can't find any search related items. I've also searched on Google, without success.
Can someone remind me of their website or telephone number, please ?

Thanks

Andrew

JR
11-01-2004, 10:47 AM
Andy,
I have sent you a Pm with Rich's (Luigi) pnone no.

JR

kriss
11-01-2004, 11:31 AM
i used rich last year for a major service and he did a first clas job and a lot cheaper than some i could mention, give him a go you wont be disapointed. his number is, thats if anyone else wants it, 07775557797 .

AGIBBS
11-01-2004, 03:11 PM
Thanks for responses and pm's.

kriss
11-01-2004, 05:04 PM
no probs at all mate.

Dik
11-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Just to add my two-penneth.

I've also had a service from Rich and it was superb.

NattyBoy
16-01-2004, 01:38 PM
Andrew..

Just visited Richs premises and very impressed..full of nice bikes (mostly race prep'd 916's etc with magnesium swingarms!). He even had a Corse motor being rebuilt !!

The workshop is mint and they have all though proper ducati tools and diagnostic equipment.

He & Chris are really friendly guys and I was there a good hour talking Ducati.

Guys like this deserve to well. And hes just bought a monster to mess about with !! Cant be bad.

Cheers
Nat

fordey
22-09-2005, 10:30 AM
so where is luigimoto???????????

slob
22-09-2005, 10:38 AM
http://www.louigimoto.co.uk/

JR
22-09-2005, 10:54 AM
You dont need to know Louigi's (Rich) location. He will collect the bike from your home, treat it with the care you would expect, and return to to you done and dusted. Quality at a fair price.

JR

gwyndaff
19-11-2005, 10:25 PM
More praise for Rich and the guys at Louigi's.

Brilliant Service!!!!

Fitted me in at short notice,
Arranged a loan bike (I didn't expect that, so the missus followed me the 75 miles to Bristol in the car to bring me home -150 miles round trip - doh! :confused: )
Did an excellent job on the bike (Big Service - their term not mine).
Fixed my dodgy "Won't go into neutral" problem.
Raised the front and rear so that the bike fits me better (still handles the same :) )
Fitted new chain,
and cleaned the bike all over (looks like new).
and they were cheaper than the dealer that I have been using for the past 7 years.

Good job I hear you say - yeah but wait till you hear this.. when they were finished (on time - as promised) they put my bike in the back of the van and delivered it the 75 miles to Newbury.

Fan-Bloody-Tastic

PS Cheers, Natty Boy for the recomendation.
Gwyndaff

Sharon
21-06-2006, 10:26 PM
Another vote for them from me, excellant service, bike back like new, delivered to my door too

Such a refreshing change to get treated nice too (being female other bike people usually either talk to my boyfriend or any other male around even if they don't happen to know the brake lever from the clutch lever)