PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 25th January 2004

JMo
10-01-2004, 12:07 AM
Right, who fancies a run up Surrey way to poke fun/gasp in awe (delete as applicable) at AK's Monster (in every sense!).

The Knights are hosting an open house from 11am to view the beast in all it's near-finished finery, and who knows, we might even hear it running by then too!

Let me know here, and I'll get the details from CK - it's only polite to let her know how many of use will be expecting a cuppa!

xxx

CK & AK
10-01-2004, 01:54 PM
Jen - PM sent with directions 4 U. Tis only 1 & a half miles from our house max.

For those that dont know where we are, we are about 7 miles from M25 Jct 11, & about 6 miles from M3 Jct 3. :)

HTH,

c

Collie_dog
11-01-2004, 09:57 PM
Would love to come and visit the new born monster, but we'll be out of the country then! But i'd love to see some piccys of the finished bike!!

Speak soon
Collie & Fods

JMo
20-01-2004, 09:29 PM
Right you 'orrible lot...

Plan is to meet at Washington roundabout (A24/A283) to leave at 10am via the good way to Boxhill for a warming cuppa, and should any northern dwellers wish to meet up there (10.45 - 11am). Then head over to Woking to arrive 11.30ish to see the beast, and his bike... Ck is sorting a pub for lunch, and we can head home the intersting way mid afternoon (don't like the dark and the cold - burrrrrrr...)

Obviously if the weather is pants, we may have to reconsider - so check in Sat night/Sun am to make sure, but all being well, should make a nice day out.

Please let me know if you're planning on coming along...

xxx