PDA

View Full Version : Cyclecat parts getting cheaper...

spares geezer
08-01-2004, 04:07 PM
Have today reworked the Cyclecat price list for the second time in as many months and prices are down by around 20% and on top of that there's the 10% club discount also.

Anyone who hasn't seen these parts has not lived as they are far superior to any other billet parts I've seen on the market.

I'll load the new price list on our website download page tomorrow but in the meantime check out www.cyclecat.com
(their rearsets for the monster are drop dead georgeous!!)

I'll have a load of stock arriving within the next 2-3 weeks, some of which will be on display at the Ally Pally show.

Anyone wanting a price list give me a shout....

Cheers
Stuart
http://fatbloke.xt500.org.uk/rsets.jpg
SPARESHACK (http://www.spareshack.com)

Billy Bigwheels
08-01-2004, 08:10 PM
Very sexy indeed. Where's my Visa card?

kevb
19-02-2004, 06:31 PM
I've heard that cyclecat are about to release rearsets for the S4R. Any truth in this, timescales, etc?

spares geezer
19-02-2004, 06:48 PM
I'm sure they're in the pipeline but Cyclecat don't rush when it comes to releasing new products as they are adamant that what ever they do release is the best on the market and is unlikely to be improved upon by anyone else.

They are just in the process of launcing 749/999 rearsets and that bike was out well before the S4R.

Sign up for our emails via our spareshack homepage and you'll get notification as soon as anything comes through.

Stuart
www.spareshack.com

Pedro
19-02-2004, 10:22 PM
"I'll have a load of stock arriving within the next 2-3 weeks, some of which will be on display at the Ally Pally show."

Pretty much all your stock was on your bike wasn't it Stuart?

Looked smart tho

Ped

spares geezer
20-02-2004, 11:53 AM
I admit there is a small selection of it bolted on to my bike but I need a few more sportsbikes to show the whole range!
Now where's my credit card.....

Pedro
20-02-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by spares geezer
I admit there is a small selection of it bolted on to my bike but I need a few more sportsbikes to show the whole range!
Now where's my credit card.....

I'd be happy for you to use my bike as a rolling showroom......

I only charge a nominal rate!!!!:D :D

Ped