pictures are here
http://www.ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=63818.0

JuZ
26-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Megasorearse?

alreadyinuse
26-06-2013, 08:01 PM
Megasorearse?
yeah but far worse than that are the claw right hand and tingly fingers .

I did however ride the 600 miles home from Lands End too so 1900 ish miles over 3 days its probably to have been expected.

JuZ
26-06-2013, 08:54 PM
The furthest I've managed on my M900 in one stint is about 90 miles and I was glad to get off after that, my hands were fine but my bum had gone to sleep and my legs wanted to be straight!

Have you worked out your MPG over the trip?

utopia
26-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Well done.
That's an epic ride in 3 days.
Sounds like a hoot. I'd be tempted to do it myself.

No issues with the monster, then ? .......:biggrin:

Wasta
27-06-2013, 03:17 AM
Well done mate, fellow PB'er here. Amazing journey and so much raised for a good cause.

SunEye
27-06-2013, 03:39 AM
Well done. That's a nice bit of endurance riding. :thumbsup:

I've recently started suffering from tingling fingers in my right hand on long rides (4 hours plus) where I am not using the front brake very often. I am actually wondering if the gloves I've been wearing are the cause because on my long rides last year I had no problems, but I was wearing different gloves.

The furthest I've managed on my M900 in one stint is about 90 miles and I was glad to get off after that, my hands were fine but my bum had gone to sleep and my legs wanted to be straight!

:eyepopping: I'd never get anywhere if I only ever rode that far in one go. Ride, fill up, ride, fill up, etc. I can do that for about 10-12 hours. With enough practice your body gets used to it. Also exercising muscles during your riding helps to stop them freezing up. I've learnt not to stretch my legs whilst riding when they feel like they need it because it just causes cramp in my hip when I put my feet back on the pegs, which is rather uncomfortable.

uksurfer
27-06-2013, 07:00 AM
Well done
I've recently started suffering from tingling fingers in my right hand on long rides (4 hours plus) where I am not using the front brake very often. I am actually wondering if the gloves I've been wearing are the cause because on my long rides last year I had no problems.

Long shot, but Have you tried weighted bar ends?

SunEye
27-06-2013, 08:18 AM
Long shot, but Have you tried weighted bar ends?
I've got Evotech bar end weights instead of the pieces of plastic that Ducati supply with the bike.