PDA

View Full Version : Shameless plug

Mr Gazza
24-06-2013, 07:46 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRIUMPH-SPRINT-ST-955i-2002-Saphire-BLUE-/221245105983?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item33833c673f#ht_1182wt_963

Hi guys...This is not really for you, but if any of your mates are into large "Sports Tourers" then I'ld be grateful if you could pass the link on.

The bike is the genuine artical. I have been through it, servicing everything to the highest standard, for my own personal satisfaction, and also to make it irresitable to buyers looking for somthing of quality.

I decided quite early on in the project that it was really a Monster that I wanted, and set about preparing the Triumph to get the best price.
It has been an enjoyable project and I am very pleased with the way it has turned out.

The bike is actually very immpressive at what it does. It handles really well for such a big bike and the steering is very precise. The brakes are deceptivly powerful as they work so smoothly. The lights are about the best I have seen (with the possible exception of my Monster.;)) and the switch gear is easy to use..(Important, that.)

At legal speeds it burbles along at next to no revs like a snoring dragon, but when she lifts her skirts up there is just a God almighty WHOOSH into 3 figures, but still keeping all the composure of a lady. I must admit to liking all that amazing torque more than a little, but she aint a Monster and the riding position tweaks my back after a few miles.

So if you can put the word around I would be very pleased. When she is gone I can get down to some serious Monster hunting..

Cheers

Gazza