PDA

View Full Version : Monsters in Herts...

Migsangel
06-01-2004, 01:39 PM
Hello...

Jann and I just moved down to Hertforshire and we would like to get to know to local monsters...local runs....Local cafes....and local shops....

Anyone in the Welwyn / Hertford / St Alban area or Hertforshire in general..?

Runningman
16-01-2004, 05:29 PM
Hi Migsangel
I live in Harpenden just along the road from St Albans and I'd be happy to pass on my limited local knowledge. I say limited 'cos Iv'e only been in the area a year myself.

I commute daily on the S4 so don't ride as much as I should at weekends.
You may know more about the place than me.
Look forward to seeing you around.

Runningman

The Kevlar Kid
21-09-2004, 01:21 PM
Is anyone still around in Herts???

I know I'm in Beds now, but I work in Herts (Rickmansworth) and am often in the county visiting family (I'm originally from St Albans).

If anyone fancies meeting up, or joining up with the others from Beds/Bucks, shout and we'll try and organise something....

Runningman
21-09-2004, 11:03 PM
Blimey...a reply at last. Yes I'm still in Herts; very handy for Beds Bucks meets, but I've been known to travel to the otherside to meet up with the Surryites and JMo's teamsters. I can also be found loitering in Essex and London (Ace Cafe etc)

Working too hard at the moment so ride out options are limited but I'm open to offers.
Keep in touch.
R

The Kevlar Kid
22-09-2004, 10:23 AM
Will do......

queen_gpants
22-09-2004, 03:39 PM
hey Kevlar Kid you don't ride a new black monster (04) plate, loud cans, no mirrors?

I live in Rickmansworth and keep seeing this monster about, he / she was riding behind my Jeep Monday morning at about 7.15am...was it you?

Who do you work for in ricky anyway?

Anyway back to the thread, I know its a bit late in the year now but we have a nice bike meet in Croxley Green on Wednesday's and the Ace isn't too far away. Most rideouts are usually the other end of the county and becasue I run my own business I can't make decisions about rideouts until the last minute usually.

I'm definitely going to try and make the next Italian night at the Ace.

The Kevlar Kid
22-09-2004, 05:15 PM
Hi Celeste,

Not me on the black Monster I'm afraid. If you ever see a Red / Corse (chequered flag tank) paint job with loud cans, that'll be me, on my way to Nissan (you probably drive past us everyday).

Is the bike meet in Croxley still at the Cricketers???

Italian night at the Ace sounds good too, but I've never been, must correct that soon.......

queen_gpants
22-09-2004, 07:15 PM
Aaah that's a shame but I shall keep an eye out for you as I live in Maple Cross so can't help passing the Nissan place every day.

The Cricketers meet finsished in 2002 and its now moved to the Artichoke pub on croxley Green, haven't been this year due to work, its smaller than the Sarratt meet but you still get a good crowd.