PDA

View Full Version : Shock barn find 696 in London

steve696
14-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Hi folks, when your out and about in London and you see an incredibly shiny red 4 year old showroom (!) 696, you'll probably think - What's brought Steve out of Hampshire?
Well, I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you to a new UKMOC member - Carlos - to whom I had the pleasure of meeting today as he wrestled the V5 out of my hands. Carlos will be home by now, cracking open a beer and probably on the "say hello" thread.

What's next for me? - I tried the Mulitstrada, but SWMBO said no! I think I'll wait for a Monster 1199. It may not happen, but i'll ask the tooth fairy and anyone who will listen. They can't keep that motor just in the Panigale? I'll still be out and about and at Hilltop and Castle Combe regularly, so I'll still be popping up from time to time. Ride safe and say hi to Carlos for me when he's out and about.

Kato
15-06-2013, 12:15 PM
I have it on very good authority that there is a big engined Monster in existence it has been reliably witnessed, will it go into production ......only time will tell

Pomp1
16-06-2013, 09:58 AM
I have it on very good authority that there is a big engined Monster in existence it has been reliably witnessed, will it go into production ......only time will tell

Yeah, should be in a more distant future, with a smaller Multi out this year and, possibly, an ugly development in future..