PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in Cambridgeshire?

Will
03-01-2004, 09:44 PM
Hi,

Am I the only Monster owner in the entire Cambridge region?

Will

Chris
05-01-2004, 04:03 PM
There are a few around in the club, and a few of us in and around Bedford too.

walkingpictures
05-01-2004, 07:38 PM
....nope.....you ain't the only one ..........but best you wait until sunnier weather before I drag the bike outa the garage;) getting too 'kin old for winter biking.............maybe see ya in the summer....

Regards

Kimbo :p

Paranoid Dave
05-01-2004, 07:44 PM
more of us in suffolk too and we like the cafe near haverhill so see you in summer

Migsangel
06-01-2004, 08:08 AM
Hi Will,

Jann and I are down in Hertforshire now...

We will still ride up to meet you somewhere in between ours and yours...once we get a bit better weather...

Give us a ring and we can make plans to meet in Buntingford / Royston area...

Cheers
Miguel

Will
06-01-2004, 12:13 PM
Hi Jann,

It would be great to meet up again - I'll give you a call. The weather isn't too good at the moment, but I try to get out on dry days to keep the battery charged, the tyres circular, the oil moving and to stop the brakes siezing.

Will

Boppin Bobby
31-01-2004, 05:06 PM
I'm over here in Sunny Fordham. Riding all through (except last week of course) bikes suffering a bit though.:burnout:

blueyes
29-10-2004, 12:27 PM
Don't forget blueyes living in Littleport.......Went out on mine last night for a while. God can that bike shift...Do you ever get pressure on your wrists? It is eleviated at high speed but when I am stuck at a light it hurts. Maybe I am just not used to the riding position yet. One thing I wanted to ask everyone about are the mirrors. Mine are totally crap! The slightest vibration and you are viewing the clouds and birds! ;)

Will
29-10-2004, 08:59 PM
Don't forget blueyes living in Littleport.......Went out on mine last night for a while. God can that bike shift...Do you ever get pressure on your wrists? It is eleviated at high speed but when I am stuck at a light it hurts. Maybe I am just not used to the riding position yet. One thing I wanted to ask everyone about are the mirrors. Mine are totally crap! The slightest vibration and you are viewing the clouds and birds! ;)

I get more pressure on my palms, wrists generally OK. My mirrors stay put but don't give a very good rear view, I have to move my elbows out of the way to get a decent view. At speed they pretty blurry too. TheMonster is not the most comfortable bike for distance work which is why I have ordered the BMW R1200GS for next year - DONT TELL ANYONE. I will probably keep the little Monster cos I love it.

Will