22-05-2013, 08:21 PM
And the same from us. Just sickening..

RIP

Akita Boy
22-05-2013, 08:30 PM
RIP brother.

jerry
22-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Only consolation is that the fuzz have the murdering scum , hope they shot them in the balls ,,, and once they get out of hospital they will have a very unpleasant time in jail ... RIP for the poor lad who was murdered so sad .

Dirty
22-05-2013, 10:15 PM
It's not very far from me. Thoughts go out to his family, friends and colleagues. Sad day.

jamiedan2009
22-05-2013, 10:19 PM
The time is fast approaching when these ****ers will receive a taste of their own medicine

pegboy
22-05-2013, 11:16 PM
This is unbelievable I just watch some footage from one of the killers and he says and "eye for a eye and tooth for a tooth" and also apologised for women seeing it, the government should bring back hanging. Hope they rot in hell.

He11cat
23-05-2013, 01:23 AM
I'd have got the info I needed and not treated them thrown them in a cell and watch then die of septicaemia. Wouldn't waste NHS money on them.

Glad they didn't shoot them dead they want to be martyrs.
Much respect to the women who went to the victim and coverd him up and gave him respect .
Why did it take 20mind for cops to arrive!!!!!!

Well there will be reprisals now ..
See it's starting already .

Akita Boy
23-05-2013, 07:31 AM
Hellcat it took 20 minutes for ARMED police to arrive. Unarmed officers were there a lot sooner but couldn't approach because ONE OF THE SCUMBAGS HAD A FIREARM.

Everyone, both military and police, should be routinely armed, on and off duty.

I agree with the American sentiment of "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun"

Black Bob
23-05-2013, 07:59 AM
I'm a good guy.

Do I get a gun?

scrapps
23-05-2013, 08:21 AM
Shocking scenes in our streets RIP.
I am not a religious person or a political person I believe treat people the way you wish to be treated.
How do these people want to be treated ? With respect ? With understanding ?

Albie
23-05-2013, 04:13 PM
I'd have got the info I needed and not treated them thrown them in a cell and watch then die of septicaemia. Wouldn't waste NHS money on them.

Glad they didn't shoot them dead they want to be martyrs.
Much respect to the women who went to the victim and coverd him up and gave him respect .
Why did it take 20mind for cops to arrive!!!!!!

Well there will be reprisals now ..
See it's starting already .

Please don't blame the police for response times. This is just savage killing.

My neighbour is an armed response guy. Nice bloke ,biker and young family and like that soldier will put his neck on the line.
Sadly we must remain calm and not get drawn into revenge on some crazies.

Dodgey
23-05-2013, 06:04 PM
RIP Riggers.
Once a fusilier, always a fusilier

Dirty
23-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Please don't blame the police for response times. This is just savage killing.

My neighbour is an armed response guy. Nice bloke ,biker and young family and like that soldier will put his neck on the line.
Sadly we must remain calm and not get drawn into revenge on some crazies.

Agreed. The police say local officers were there in 9 minutes but unarmed so didn't approach. Armed police arrived in 14. Not too bad really and it looks like they would have had to arrive within 30 seconds to have had a chance at saving the poor guy.

He11cat
23-05-2013, 10:47 PM
That's fair enough but not what was stated on sky when it first came on.
Apparently now it has come to light it was first reported as an RTA.

I still have much respect for the women who stepped in.
I won't say what I feel about the scum that did this .
Very very fed up with they where on the radar already :( :(

The same as the Boston Bombers another lot on the radar.
We need to act sooner rather then later and stamp radical preaching of hate out.

And honestly last night the EDL starting on the police really not helping .

I am glad we don't have the right to firearms.
But the sad fact is if someone wants a gun they will get a gun.

Also when confronted with this I'm glad they did not shoot to kill.
That's what they want to die a martyr .

Lock them up .. No Internet ..
All communication monitored which I'm sure it will be.
Segregate so they have nobody to preach to or try and convert.

But instead of monitoring and watching people like this taking part in hate preaching and fundamentalist propaganda they need to start acting quicker to stamp it out before they get the chance to act.

He11cat
23-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Also I was surprised as I live in a little town with a very small police force ( one of the smallest in the country ) and I'm also South London born and bred.
In Croydon armed responce is bloody fast ( lots of armed robbery and drugs :( )
Also in my old house one day some people opposite sat on their window sill waving a gun about .. And responce was lightening fast.
I wasnt being rude just when I saw breaking news it just said it took police 20 mins to arrive .
I was taken aback given to what I have experienced living in and around Croydon ..
And a few loons here.
Also by a military site.
So when it said 20 mins I was taken aback.
But later they did state the first report to the police was it was an RTA.
I appologise .
Also I think my background is known..
Ex Military wife so it touches a nerve.

Paivi
23-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Everyone, both military and police, should be routinely armed, on and off duty.
Really? Including those with undiagnosed PTSD? I doubt many people in Aldershot would like to see drunken squaddies with firearms.

Bit of a kneejerk reaction, no?

Yorkie
24-05-2013, 12:04 AM
Really? Including those with undiagnosed PTSD? I doubt many people in Aldershot would like to see drunken squaddies with firearms.

Bit of a kneejerk reaction, no?

Mmmm, a bit kneejerk? Drunken squaddies with firearms? And really PTSD? That was the best you could come up with and nothing about the police?

I could confidently say that having travelled extensively I am happy that our police do not all carry weapon systems, there is no requirement.

If it came down to it I would trust our military to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner if they did have to carry arms here. Even you may have to rely on those drunken, PTSD riddled squaddies you so fondly talk of one day.

Kind regards & be safe in your freedom,

Yorkie