PDA

View Full Version : 5th aniversary of Polish Desmosilesia Ducati club read on

Saint aka ML
13-05-2013, 09:35 PM
As above Desmosilesia Ducati club is having their 5th anniversary this year and are organising a meet. Now it looks to be huge and I been asked to spread the word and invite as many as possible.

They have named the meet Desmo GT and if you read on you will know why....

Main bit on their website below plus link to site it self. All is legit I know those people.

Get ready Ducatisti!

Celebrating the fifth anniversary of DESMOsilesia - the unofficial Ducati Owners Club from Poland, we would like to invite all Ducati enthusiasts for an exciting three-day adventure on Polish roads! Feel the thrilling spirit of Gran Turismo and take the challenge to participate in the motorcycle road rally:
-=[DESMO GT]=-

August 30 - September 1, 2013

Save the date - let everyone know that you will not be home at that time. You will be riding toward the sun, leaving everything behind. If you have other plans, change them - it's worth it.

3 days, 2 nights and 1199 km

Friday - Saturday - Sunday - about 400 km a day. Every day you will have to complete two stages, about 200 km each. Are you still here? Then let's reveal the real secret of the Rally...

Destination Unknown

During this adventure you will be riding into the unknown. The Rally Route will be kept secret until the start of each stage. You will not know where you will spend these three days, but we assure you that it will be an amazing experience. You don't like surprises? Then stay at home and keep polishing your bike. But if you're up to the challenge, welcome to -=[DESMO GT]=-

http://en.desmogt.com/

I will be getting bit more details hopefully soon so will pass on.