PDA

View Full Version : ST3s Sport Tourer for sale

mfosker
06-04-2013, 11:21 PM
I know it's not a Monster, but I thought some of you might be interested.

I’ve decided to take the plunge and offer the ST3s up for sale. The only chance I get to ride is commuting, and that’s a waste of a Sport Tourer.

She’s just had her minor service, mileage is now 15,400 (and may go up slightly now that it’s warming up).
The asking price is £4995
I’m in Penryn in Cornwall.

Here’s an album of up to date photos:
http://imgur.com/a/8QxHb#0
note that the rest of the Ventura Rack is included (but not the bag as I don’t have one).

Here’s a summary:
Ducati Red ST3s 2006 06 plate
15,400 Miles
ABS
Fully Adjustable Suspension, Ohlins Rear with remote preload, Showa USD forks
Marchesini Wheels
A couple of small extras:
Dark tint double bubble screen
Scottoiler
Ventura Bike Rack (fitted by previous owner, without the bag)
Meta M357T alarm + 2 fobs
MOT and Tax until July
Minor Service done 3 weeks ago.
Well Maintained, service history from Pro Twins Ducati and more recently Louigi Moto and Southwest Motorcycles.

Given that I’m in Cornwall which is a bit out of the way and to avoid anyone wasting a trip down, these are a list of potential niggles:
Chain is a bit tatty.
Tiny scuffs on tips of wing mirrors and one about an inch long on lower fairing from when it fell over on my drive.
A couple of marks on exhaust from where my bike cover melted from the heat, I can probably get those off with some oven cleaner but not tried it yet.
Clear plastic protective dots on tank from previous owner, presumably to prevent a tank bag from scuffing the paintwork.
The address on the V5 is my previous address, I can show you my drivers license with the same address as ID that proves it is me, or if it’s a problem I can get the V5 updated if you decide to buy (subject to the DVLA taking their time about it)

Thanks for looking