PDA

View Full Version : Ducati uk - moto gp visit mugello 2012

Eurobiketrans
29-03-2013, 08:12 AM
Mugello moto gp - 2013

Dear Ducatisti

I’m organising a trip for Ducati UK down to the Mugello MotoGP in June.

Basically your bike and luggage are shipped down to Italy, fully insured, using the transport company that Ducati use to bring their new bikes from the factory to the UK. The bikes are unloaded at a depot near to Mugello, we fly down and collect our bikes, have a week’s holiday in the sun (distant memory...), attend the GP, generally eat, drink, and ride the wheels off our bikes, then ship the bikes home and fly back.

B&B accommodation and a nice hotel with safe garaged parking and pool is included in the package, as is airport transfers.

We have some places left on the trip, which is for one week, from Wed 29 May until Wed 5 June.

We have also arranged a factory/museum visit up at Borgo Panigale during the week away, riding up the famous Futa Pass to get there!

Please contact me for further details either by emails or phone, or reply to the thread.

Thanks very much,
Tony
Eurobiketrans Ltd Tel 07702 66 45 92 tony@eurobiketrans.co.uk

samieb
29-03-2013, 09:31 AM
Hello Bumblebee.

Wouldn't mind going but it's not possible this year unfortunately. Have fun when you get there. 1 point though, is it not 2013? ;0)

Eurobiketrans
29-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Hello Sammy, nice to hear from you again, yes 2013 !!! You passed the test and spotted the intentional error... Cheers Tony

samieb
01-04-2013, 03:13 PM
BTW, just to say that Tony knows how to ship your Pride & Joy safely there & back. I have been on many Italy trips where Tony has taken my bikes amongst others and I can vouch for peace of mind, safety, security and knowing that the bike will be their in 1 piece and ready to ride. It's a great trip, just a pity that I have other commitments. Tony is meticulous and is as good as his word.!.

Have a good time all :0(

Eurobiketrans
04-04-2013, 08:00 AM
Thanks Sam, kind words appreciated, see you soon, maybe you fancy coming on the San Marino Ducati UK MotoGP trip in Sept. if you cant make Mugello this year? Cheers Tony

Eurobiketrans
07-04-2013, 08:08 PM
It sure is going to be fun in Mugello, watching Valentino chasing down Jorge on the last lap, if the first MotoGP in Qatar is anything to go by.........