PDA

View Full Version : TT Talks With Ian Hutchinson & Nick Jefferies

Stuart42
14-03-2013, 11:16 AM
This maybe of interest to some, have read good reports from other sites and the Stephen Davison photos are up to his usual excellent standard. Also plenty of time to chat with them after.

'An Evening with TT Champions Ian Hutchinson & Nick Jefferies.

Between them, Hutchy & Nick have won the Isle of Man TT on 8 occasions with a total of 23 podium places in the process. As such they're both rightly regarded as true champions of real road racing.

In this unique show, hosted by former Top Gear presenter Steve Berry, the riders give the audience the chance to get an inside track on what its like to race the 37.73 miles of the most exciting and dangerous race circuit on the planet.

There'll be facts, anecdotes, stories, audio visuals plus the chance to ask Ian & Nick questions and much, much more...

Additionally, we'll be joined by number one motorcycle photographer and author Steve Davison who will display and discuss some of his memorable photographs and stories.

This is a night for everyone who loves bikes, racing and the TT.

It's Glenrothes on Thursday, Newcastle Friday this week, then a bit of a break until Stevenage on Thursday 28th March.
Then 14/15/16th April are the shows at Rhyl, New Brighton, and Chatham.
The final two shows are Friday 26th April in Tunbridge Wells, and next day Saturday 27th April in Fareham.
You can log onto "Let's talk Bikes", or go to www.tt-champions.co.uk'.

Wasta
14-03-2013, 11:36 AM
I would have gone to the Newcastle one but am now back at work.

J.P
14-03-2013, 12:05 PM
That sounds like a great evening

BigOz
14-03-2013, 12:17 PM
They are coming to Chavham, only a drunken stumble from my house.... I might have to.

Andy

alan c
14-03-2013, 04:51 PM
Chatham sounds good, shall we book tickets ??

BigOz
14-03-2013, 06:10 PM

Tues 16 April, 7.30pm at "The Central Theatre" Chatham a short walk from the railway station or loads of parking in "The Pentagon" multi-story or others nearby.

Pop you name on a list here and I'll sort the tickets.

Andy

alan c
14-03-2013, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan c

Tues 16 April, 7.30pm at "The Central Theatre" Chatham a short walk from the railway station or loads of parking in "The Pentagon" multi-story or others nearby.

Pop you name on a list here and I'll sort the tickets.

Andy
Alan C

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by BigOz; Today at 07:13 PM..

BigOz
06-04-2013, 02:42 PM
Bump

Anyone else fancy it?

Unit 18
08-04-2013, 07:51 AM
I worked for DJ for a season when he won the British Superstocks title on an R1.
We had...interesting...sponsors..:spin:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l226/Laguna1972/img012-1.jpg

J.P
08-04-2013, 09:27 AM
I worked for DJ for a season when he won the British Superstocks title on an R1.
We had...interesting...sponsors..:spin:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l226/Laguna1972/img012-1.jpg

Clearly the sponsors didn't have too much money for the best looking models...

BigOz
11-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Only a couple of days left will be booking tickets tomorrow morning if anyone wants in.

Andy