PDA

View Full Version : Monster 2013 Trackday?

dunlop0_1
25-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Is this going to happen this year? :)

slob
25-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Not in the current financial climate I'm afraid Neil, as an example Rapid Training have dropped out of the UK trackday business. We'll fully support one(s) with the othe UK Ducati Clubs and/or Ducati UK though. Will keep you posted on any developments.

dunlop0_1
26-02-2013, 04:53 AM
Cheers Rob. I have asked the same question on the DSC and apparantly there is something in the pipe line. May be able to join forces? :)

strumbuddy
26-02-2013, 09:10 AM
Just to give our northern and scottish members a heads up the Scottish Ducati Club are running a Ducati only tracknight at Knockhill Sat 1st June 6.00 till 8.00 open pit, cost is 75 quid which includes refreshments afterwards. It's a cracking night very relaxed and friendly with everything from bevels to Desmo's taking part, Martin from Ducati Glasgow will be there to offer advice as will Eddie from ERS racing who will be offering discounted suspension set up at the curcuit.....anyone interested PM me:)

slob
26-02-2013, 12:05 PM
I will have a chat and see what I can find out from DSC.

(I'd love to ride Knockhill but it's a hell of a ride from london for a 2 hour session!)

strumbuddy
26-02-2013, 05:42 PM
I will have a chat and see what I can find out from DSC.

(I'd love to ride Knockhill but it's a hell of a ride from london for a 2 hour session!)
Aye Rob, its a canny treck from the smoke!!! was just letting our northern members know!!

bigredduke
26-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Not Monster-only but Italian bike-only at Cadwell on Saturday 6th April. Looks like a good deal to me.
http://www.italianbiketrackdays.com/

The organiser is a member on www.ducatiforum.co.uk as dave748