PDA

View Full Version : M600 2000 reg anyone want it before sat 16th feb

Magic1971
12-02-2013, 06:17 PM
Hi all have been doing good some thinking of a new bike for the summer and taken the plunge on a triumph speed triple 995i for 3.5k so unfortunately the monster I have is going to be part ex on Sat this is just incase anyone wants it for 1200 quid before it ends up on dealers Site for over 2k will try and get pics on soon but it's the one in my avatar and if you search my posts you will see what work I've done to it basically picked it up think sept last year had been stood since 2009 so I set about getting it roadworthy all parts bought from ducati so here's what its had
Cam belts
Fork seals
Brake pads
New front tyre
Ebay carbs as mine had siezed pilot screw
Carbs cleaned all gaskets and other rings replaced
Factory pro carb kit
K and n air filter
Oil change
Oil filter
Carbs synchronized
New viper stainless exhausts
Passed mot recently done 7700 miles although no history have a hpi report bits I've not done are the footrest hangers need to come off and be powder coated as a bit ropey, also had it on a dyno readout and shows its running a little rich so needs jetting down or float height changing or needle clip changed or all 3 readout shows a little rich from low to top end although power transfer very good anyway sat morning its going to be part ex unless anyone can get to me in leeds and give me 1200 quid all in all its okay and will be nice with footrest hangers done and a thoroughly clean