PDA

View Full Version : Help me pick a Monster please

Desmo13
19-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Hi all,

Watched the forum for ages, finally signed up as I plan to get a MONSTER!

So I have seen sense and decided to sell my '59 plate Bandit and replace it with another italian steed.

Thought I would ask those who may have experience or even own one of the following. I am looking for something to add to my '93 900ss (when its finished) to allow me to tour or take a pillion but be mainly for backroad blasts!

I am looking at a larger monster ( I'm 6'4" ) as I have always wanted one. Having three bikes I haven't got heaps of money to put into maintaining each one. My budget will be about £4K, possibly more once I have sold the bandit, I am considering......

A 900 or a 1000 monster or
S2R 800 or
S2R 1000

I don't want something thats going to cost me a fortune to own and would like it to be reasonably easy to work on.

What do you guys think?

Pedro
19-01-2013, 10:40 PM
My 1000DS is for sale, you'll find it in the for sale section, not many this good!

Ped

Rally
19-01-2013, 10:52 PM
Pedro's Monster is as good as you could ask for for the money. It is immaculate.

If you're quick, I think someone may be delivering a bike this way and returning towards you empty next week, weather permitting. Let me know if you want more details on that.

Desmo13
20-01-2013, 07:20 AM
Pedro,

I saw your bike and it looks very nice, thing is I haven't got the funds yet until I sell my BANDIT which is currently up on another forum, no takers so far. I will keep you posted....

Ian

Pedro
20-01-2013, 07:25 AM
Pedro,

I saw your bike and it looks very nice, thing is I haven't got the funds yet until I sell my BANDIT which is currently up on another forum, no takers so far. I will keep you posted....

Ian

Hi Ian

Did you get my email yesterday?

Ped

Desmo13
20-01-2013, 08:41 AM
I did, I have your number and will call you later